Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Weekend Riding Pictures
  • Sandwich

Late finish and the sun was setting. A complete change from the very wet start to the day. Sunset

redthunder
    Free Member

Its what its all about 🙂 Great photo.

Mine from the week…

https://mintmtbuk.wordpress.com/

Clogs were used because of forgotten shoes. Did 10 miles…epic.

wentwood

wentwood

Miracles of tape and bike rack straps.

RT

Sandwich

Looks like there was only two of us out on bikes

halifaxpete

Sliding around in autumnal slop

redthunder
    Free Member

It probably was, remember this is not really a bike forum 😉

matt_outandabout

I forgot my phone, so no pics.

A cheeky local MTB on Friday pm – man it is getting dark early, and wow it was cold….

A nice loop on the road on Saturday early to beat the rain. We did 3 hours out to Trossachs and back, cold ride for the first time in months. It started raining about  1 mile from the house.

33tango

Saturday
    IMG-20211002-WA0001

IMG-20211002-WA0003

Sunday
    IMG-20211003-104257

IMG-20211003-101531

rOcKeTdOg

My tribute to Lizzie. 1x, tubeless, no gloves & local “cobbles” no mud, distance or peril involved though
    cob3_020944~2

Rainy day on the other hand
    FB_IMG_1633216465899

BoardinBob

Battling through the storm at the top of stage 3 at the EWS on Saturday.

BaronVonP7
    Free Member

Paddled Pedalled across Stafford to the Chase, bit of a (wet) noodle then a lap of the new blue (cos the surface isn’t as “hilarious” as the red, when wet).

roverpig

A bit blowy out on the Aberdeenshire coast, but at least we got a bit of sun. Definitely felt like an autumn ride though.

Isn’t this thread normally in the bike forum? Might explain the lower than average number of posts.

matt_outandabout

@BoadinBob  – snap from eldest_oab….

footflaps

Isn’t this thread normally in the bike forum?

There’s a bike forum?

hairyscary

Felt like crap at Durris on Friday and Pitfichie on Sunday. Pretty sure it was down to too much coffee before each ride and a lack of motivation due to the change of season. Wet and muddy trails 🙁

Pitfichie

I’ve also had enough of the creaky headset, so liberally applied this stuff to every contact surface straight after the Durris ride. No creaks at Pitfichie, so hopefully I’ve cured it. Fingers crossed it stays creak free.

BoardinBob

snap from eldest_oab

Nice. Big shout to the photographer who lay in that heather for hours in biblical wind, rain and mud!

ready

Spent Saturday in Malvern, with a damp and cloudy walk up to The Beacon. Lovely town, and will return for another walk or ride so we can enjoy the views properly!

Then spent Sunday uplifting at Black Mountains – MrsReadys 1st time and thoroughly enjoyed!

jimmy748

Both dryer and wetter than expected yesterday, but did get to fully submerge my new Goretex 5:10’s and still had completely dry feet.

colin9

Coastal recce

beiciwr64
    Free Member

Dyfi Bike park yesterday, my 13 yr old on the last jump. He’s doing his first BDS this weekend at Antur, should be fun.

beiciwr64
    Free Member
    docrobster
    Free Member

Was a bit muddier than last weekend up on wooller knoll

bruneep

Sandwich

That looks a lot drier than Paris-Roubaix @jimmy748

rOcKeTdOg

reeksy

Great riding weekend. Big blast with the kids. Leg stretching with a mate and topped off with a kids coaching session.

davros

Tested out the new brakes on Sunday in the sunshine and showers.

View post on imgur.com

steve_b77
    Free Member

This weekend it was all about the eldest (9yr old0 racing MTB in bloody awful weather at Nant BH in Wales, he had a blinder and came 2nd in 10 & under on a brilliant course, got stupidly muddy and loved every minute of it.

vmgscot

davros

Midweek night ride

Dusk ride

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Weekend Riding Pictures’ is closed to new replies.