Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Weekend photo thread
  • kayak23

Went up Baslow Edge then Curbar Edge in the Peak and who should we bump into?

rOcKeTdOg
    CheesybeanZ

Went up Baslow Edge then Curbar Edge in the Peak

Anyone else about or just U2 …

kayak23

👏 Excellent work sir.

matt_outandabout

We rode where the Streets have no name, just some local lanes.
    28km on the rain and grey.
    Nice to be out though.

matt_outandabout

I’m also calling fake on the first picture – there’s more than one tree on that hill.

ads678

there’s more than one tree on that hill

Yeah, I’m counting Uno, dos, tres, maybe fourteen….

I had lovely ride this morning, just local tow paths and bridleways, very muddy and wet but fun. As usual though, forgot to take any photos.

sirromj

Got a pass for the car so took the street trials bike away from my muddy back garden and slippery pallets to some sandy concrete instead. Only had the nerves to hop down a couple of the big steps once, rest of the time stayed in comfort zone on low walls and ledges cos I’m quite rubbish at trials.

IMG-20221126-130651

IMG-20221126-131916

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

The Southampton Bike Park reopened after many months of delay and so I accidently bought a jump bike. I thought if I leant it against the car it might blend in and MrsWCA wouldn’t notice. Fortunately she has been amazingly nice about it. Anyway, it was great fun trying to remember how to ride the bike park and made all the sweeter when the bike was paid for by the paintings I have sold.

Kryton57

Summer definitely gone, and from Summer dust to FOD drops and now mud & wet roots the Occam proves itself and all round trail companion….

IMG_3473

onehundredthidiot

Glentress yesterday, chasing an ebike so tired legs. Mrs 100th went for a gravel so I joined for first climb then took the long road home.

Wee bit of road on a mainly long distance walking route.

Who needs the Highlands when Scottish borders look like this

Inners is over there somewhere.

jimmy748

Flew to Florida yesterday, so my weekend ride was Friday lunchtime.

phil5556

Local 27km this afternoon on the gravel bikes, with coffee & cake and just one picture of a coo.

Went to the beach and back this morning too, it was a good decision to take the bike rather than the kitesurfing kit.

rOcKeTdOg

leaf3_041420-01~4

PXL_20221126_124051283

gallowayboy

Recently bought a Nukeproof Digger with the intention of venturing further afield stitching together roads, lanes, and bits of bridleways – putting a bit of variety into my riding. So on a fairly gray, bleak day headed from Hebden Bridge round the lanes to Baitings res, then on to Boothe Wood res, Scammonden and Coal Gate to Marsden for lunch. Then up Old Mount Lane to Brun Clough, and home by Pennine Bridleway, Hollingworth Lake and the Canal. not a very photogenic day..

I never noticed that cows***e, no idea how I managed not to step in it!

monkeyboyjc

A local wet one as my van wouldn’t start…..

Tracey

Out in the Peak for the weekend riding and walking. Loads of riders had the same idea, along time since I’ve seen as many out.
    Trails were wet. Rain held off. Great weekend overall.

rOcKeTdOg

Blimey that burger picture has put me right off my tea 🤢

dudeofdoom

Dunno,I just wonder how to eat it,I usually try and squish and eat like a normal burger when I have things like that.

I do like a duuurty burger.

fazzini

Posted these in another thread too, but spent today cleaning yesterday’s Northumberlandshire off the bike! Was more than moderately clarty 😁

Lunch stop

kayak23

How on earth do you start with that burger? 😳

Other half went to a craft fair in Cheltenham so I took Harold a quick spin up Cleeve Common.

bigdaddy

Gorrick Brass Monkeys round 1 for me – 2 hr vets, blimey it was hard! I’m still struggling post flu and bronchitis so breathing was an issue, but it was a lotta fun…

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Anyone else about or just U2 …

Majestic! 5 STARS.

matt_outandabout

I’m disappointed in the lack of U2 references.
    It doesn’t look like there’s a Bad ride here, although some have had a Dirty Day while longing for the return of October, others Still haven’t found what they were looking for, and a few were Out of Control.

fettlin

was out riding Night and Day…

https://i.postimg.cc/CLsFSrjN/PXL-20221127-162127019.jpg

TiRed

Hillingdon cyclocross. Our race and I was marshalling.

colp

Did the Borrowdale Bash today, very wet after a lot of rain yesterday but great ride.

kayak23

I’m disappointed in the lack of U2 references

I would have tried harder yesterday but I couldn’t be bothered on a bloody Sunday.
    Still, I had a beautiful day.

vmgscot

Ride out with a couple neighbours down Ae

kiwijohn

Sunday session. I took a spill on saturday so was only cruising & took the good camera.
    pier

tt

ff

kayak23

Nice pans @kiwijohn 👏

ready

@kiwijohn – that’s a B-I-G gap!! 😮

singlespeedstu

No pictures from the weekend as it was too moist to hang around but had a great time around Aberfeldy.
    Be going back there for sure next year.

Bit of an XC ride today trying to link a few places together without touching much tarmac.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2o2RcD8]XC Ride[/url] by StuartBrettle, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2o2RdbW]Pile.[/url] by StuartBrettle, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2o2RdK6]Suspension.[/url] by StuartBrettle, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2o2SHD9]Dual.[/url] by StuartBrettle, on Flickr

dudeofdoom

Ah a Monday pootle couldn’t be arsed the weekend,was a bit windy thou so didn’t go very adventurous,it can get a bit meh with the dust here when it blows and the via verde was a bit elevated but is a nice pedestrian flat pootle.

It’s funny thou I’m in short bibs and top and everyone else is done up in their winter finest longs.

Canal

Bike

Via verde

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.