Wee film from Sunday; Winter sunshine, a fatbike, and a dog on the coast…

Home Forum Bike Forum Wee film from Sunday; Winter sunshine, a fatbike, and a dog on the coast…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Wee film from Sunday; Winter sunshine, a fatbike, and a dog on the coast…
  • coastkid

After all the overcast dull grey damp cold days of late, TV news of peoples homes flooded etc.. Sunday was a revelation as it dawned with clear blues skies here on the coast.
    Up early it was down to the coast at Seacliff, and the infamous Carr rocks exposed at high tide on the Surly Moonlander Fatbike, and alongside was Mowgli-the fatbike mad hyper Springer Spaniel ๐Ÿ™‚

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QlMI5KJit4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSv198UD3Wy-dBsg3K40IvQ[/video]

The youtube film is not playing on mobile devices-bloomin youtube music copyright stuff ๐Ÿ™„
    so here is a link to the film on Vimeo

Seacliff and Carr Rocks winter sun beachride with Mowgli

Gilles

Excellent. Thanks for the blue sky as well.

Premier Icon jobro
    Subscriber

Loved it. Thanks for sharing

Premier Icon darrell
    Subscriber

damn you i miss the UK now

๐Ÿ˜€

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

excellent ๐Ÿ˜€

Dog days indeed!

fenred

Nice! I keep pumping your vids out to a friend in Canada who enjoys seeing them. The guys over there seem to be into buying up the cheap walmart mongoose ‘fatgooses’ and tricking them out slightly for next to no money and running *gulp* coaster brake…I rode beach cruisers over there a few years back with coasters! Great fun and bullet proof too! 8)
    My mates new cheap as chips ‘goose….

Premier Icon Teetosugars
    Subscriber

Aces!
    Great tune too..

Premier Icon righog
    Subscriber

Brilliant ! thanks for sharing..Loved the tunes as well.

I am sure a Fat bike is just the job, but If you fancy a ride along the beach dont let not having one put you off, I used to quite happily trudge along the beach on an old hack bike…How well it went depended a bit on how the sand was but it was always fun.

pop larkin

Very nice !
    Who’s the music

coastkid

Thanks folks ๐Ÿ™‚

Song is ” The shape is in a trance “, by Thurston Moore; https://myspace.com/treesoutside/music/songs

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Wee film from Sunday; Winter sunshine, a fatbike, and a dog on the coast…’ is closed to new replies.