Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Wednesday Night Pentlands Run
  • grantmccall63
    Free Member

Great forecast for this week. Anyone up for 630pm canal basin/cargo 7pm Bonaly shop on Wednesday ?

Cheers

Grant

Northwind

I’ll be up north this week, laggan in the day and building a sandcastle in the evening (only posting because it’s depressing when nobody answers these!)

grantmccall63
    Free Member

Well change of plan…. Heading up to the Pentlands tonight instead of tomorrow

Still be on my own though….. It’s only a couple of years ago we were getting up to 20 out every Wednesday !

I will persist ….. more next week 🙂

(North wind, thanks for the acknowledgement !

Grant

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bigbadbob
    Free Member

I’m up the Pentlands tonight too.
    Starting from Flotterstone end and up past the farm and up and over and down and round and down then along and down then back up and over then right along to the other end then up and around and through the valley and back down to the car park.
    15 miles.

bigjim

Was cracking tonight, one of those “this is why” rides for those who are old enough to remember that. Even the more obscure trails off Allermuir are rock solid enough to get the old love handles shaking. Driest it’s been for a couple of years I reckon.

ojom
    Free Member

Had a hands off the bars and eyes shut moment on the last bit home that made some recent darkness in my head evaporate.

This is pleasing.

scotroutes

Thanks ojom for (a) the invite and (b) the beer. Most welcome after a dusty couple of hours on hardpacked Pentlands trails. My 50-mile warm-up trip to Lanark didn’t seem to phaze me too much 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Wednesday Night Pentlands Run’ is closed to new replies.