Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Wedding suit
  • nicko74

My brother in law is looking for a suit for his wedding; he wants 3-piece, pale grey, fairly conventional. He was asking for suggestions of where to go – I recommended Roderick Charles and Charles Tyrwhitt, but apparently neither had anything to those specs.

Can anyone recommend anywhere else in London taaahn worth him checking out? Sounds like his budget is about the £400 mark, give or take a few hundred.

alexpalacefan

Be sure not to confuse it with birthday suit.

APF

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I got my Tweed 3 piece from here..

http://www.tweed-jacket.com/

More than £400, but well worth it IMHO.

Straightliner

Moss Bespoke (Liverpool street or Canary Wharf) and he can choose fabric, colour etc and have something that fits better than off the peg. About a 6 week turnaround depending on how busy they are.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Just had a look on the House of Fraser website. If he has one nearby, they have some good reductions on Paul Smith two pieces, with separate matching waistcoats. Might be worth a look?

nicko74

ooh, good thinking there, will pass it along.

solarpowered
    Free Member

Saw the post & immediately thought….helmet, baggies, etc etc! Sorry… I have nothing to contribute 😉

grum
    Free Member

My friend who works in the biz recommended Slaters to me – I was very happy with the service/product. I’m sure it’s far too common for some on here though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wedding suit’ is closed to new replies.