Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Wedding? Pah – we're off riding (Dorset content)
  • Nine Republicans at the Willett Arms today

Anna B smells dog poo! Doh 👿

Queen’s Copse (appropriately)

Through the badger sett and the bluebells

Horton Tower

We looped round Bagmans Lane, the posh golf club and Mannington Heath.
    Back to Spooky Wood

We all made a mess of this – still prety wet

Past Happy Clappy House and Woodcutts

Hinton Martell

That stop at Gabby’s was so welcome today. Tim was feeling pain by now.

And it didn’t cost the taxpayer a penny 😆

Anna-B
    Free Member

Thanks again for a great ride, really enjoyed it!

Thought your caption said Anna B smells of dog poo…… that wouldn’t be far from the truth! Gloves have gone straight in the bin. Dog owners – even when you’re in a wood, you still have to scoop 👿

Bike tan surprisingly well progressed after today! Oh and glad to have visited the legend that is Gabby’s Goodies – didn’t disappoint 🙂

flanagaj
    Free Member

Hi, Have you uploaded the route to garmin connect as I would like to see the full route?

I live near Blandford and there is a good ride from Blandford Forum -> Tollard Royal

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/81002166

Fresh Goods Friday 697 - The Sprunnng! Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 697 - The Sprunn...
    Latest Singletrack Videos

.gpx here

Missed out the first part of the ride (as far as Cannon Hill) sorry….

I’m doing a ride on BH Monday from Tollard Royal BTW

HERE

flanagaj
    Free Member

That is a good ride. I did the ride through chasewoods and up to the ox drove last week. The trails are still really clear, but the stingers are growing at a rapid rate 🙁

I would join you, but Monday is looking windy and I haven’t been windsurfing for weeks so I will have to pass.

I will keep an eye on the rough riders calendar for future rides out this way.

Thanks for the GPX

HarveyStedham
    Free Member

How far was that ride??

I live in bmouth, originally from Blandford but not sure on the route you went on!

FOG

We chose to ride Ae today rather than even think of that nonsense in London and it seemed a good few others agreed .

How far was that ride??

33 to 35 miles depending on what technology was used to measure.

HarveyStedham
    Free Member

Ah not so far as i was thinking then! Doable mileage, i will have to keep my eyes open for when you next do that route and tag along if you dont mind!

i will have to keep my eyes open for when you next do that route

I regularly do shorter versions of that route on Friday nights. Even through last winter we kept em going.

By arrangement, Gabby’s Goodies was kept open for us. It was a surreal sight to see this little shed looming in our lights with cake, bacon rolls and hot chocolate on offer 🙂

HarveyStedham
    Free Member

ah cool i will bear it in mind. Evening rides are normally a problem for me with work as normally lucky to be home before 7pm.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Wedding? Pah – we're off riding (Dorset content)’ is closed to new replies.