Websites what have jobs on them

Home Forum Chat Forum Websites what have jobs on them

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Websites what have jobs on them
  • andyl

the actual jobcentre site (for academic related)

also industry specific are very good, eg for engineering jobs.

As above + totaljobs

Have you looked on your local paper website? Quite often they have a careers section that is quite good as it’s jobs that aren’t 150 miles away!

And, industry specific as above.

Premier Icon wallop

Cheers folks – hadn’t thought about LinkedIn.

hadn’t thought about LinkedIn.

Depending on your industry (?) many companies use it as a way of getting people who are linked to the right people to apply. Some very good jobs get put there and often nowhere else apart from the company website!

I got mu current gig through connections on Linkedin, so I’d say it’s well worth looking at.

The ? above is to ask your industry – Am sure someone here may well know someone/something specific to help you!

Premier Icon wallop

Which job search sites would you recommend?

Currently using and

Premier Icon wallop

I am currently an account manager in the construction industry (I work for a main contractor). I am on LinkedIn but I’ve only ever used it to stalk people (I’m not on Facebook). Not literally, obviously. So I might need to put a bit of work in to get the full potential out of it, but that’s not a problem!

Who’s linked to CFH on LinkedIn then?

‘Tis a very useful site: it’s got me a gig before, and a very useful one at that.

Hill McGlynn (now part of Randstat (sp?)) are / were a construction industry recruitment company. They’re based in Whiteley (near Fareham) now, I think. Might help, hopefully…

Indeed is where i got every job iv had its a belter!!!! And no sponserd jobs or adverts!!!!

Just received a call from an HR guy from a company rather than an agency because he saw my CV on an industry specific site. Work smart, not hard.

linked in and indeed were good when I was looking, however I actually got my current job from reed which is not actually as good!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Websites what have jobs on them’ is closed to new replies.