Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • 'We should take the cyclists out and shoot them'
  • cloudnine
    Free Member

Where does this hatred come from? Its only bikes ffs.

Ryanair’s Michael O’Leary on the warpath as cyclists and Dublin City Council get a roasting

http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/we-should-take-the-cyclists-out-and-shoot-them-ryanairs-michael-oleary-on-the-warpath-as-cyclists-and-dublin-city-council-get-a-roasting-34684579.html

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Isn’t O leary a total fruitcake arsehole anyway? Yes he is. I wont fly on his planes on principle purely on my assessment above, never have.

amedias
    Free Member

no need to read the clickbait people, I’ll summarise “ignorant nasty man says ignorant nasty things”

trailhound101

Car zombie …

scaredypants

surely it’d be easier, less messy and save on bullets if he was taken out and shot instead ?

rickmeister

He needs to work on that salute, the elbow is too bent…

ndthornton
    Free Member

Strange – he allows bikes on his planes?

binners

He’s a nasty little man who appears to hate everyone, and thrives on people hating him

ads678

Do they actually make money on a £20 flight somewhere? and if not what’s the threshold? Just thinking I might only fly with them if it’s costing them money but not if the flight is above the threshold.

taxi25
    Free Member

could have saved £80 flying with Ryanair on flights I’ve just booked. But I didn’t f@?%k him !!

ads678

But I didn’t f@?%k him !!

Do they give discounts for that then??

medoramas
    Free Member

People like him should be forced by the judge order to ride a bike.

It would really help him.

ndthornton
    Free Member

could have saved £80 flying with Ryanair on flights I’ve just booked. But I didn’t f@?%k him !!

technically you f@?%ked yourself a little bit at the same time though…and possibly more than him

whitestone
    Free Member

Could someone summarise the piece please? I don’t want to provide the site with the benefits of another click/visit.

scaredypants

amedias – Member
    no need to read the clickbait people, I’ll summarise “ignorant nasty man says ignorant nasty things”

jamj1974

O’Leary, there speaks a man who I am sure had to get rich to get laid, as his personality was a real obstacle.

Junkyard
    Free Member

He’s a nasty little man who appears to hate everyone, and thrives on people hating him

WHich poster on here is he then?

cfinnimore
    Free Member

In Calvary, Dylan Moran plays a total arsehole.

A character, I reckon, inspired by our dear O’Leary. It’s quite brilliant.

TheBrick
    Free Member

It’s odd how if you’re wealthy your opinion, no matter how bat shit mental, is given attention.

beej

Slightly less click baity?

http://road.cc/content/news/188540-ryanair-ceo-%E2%80%93-%E2%80%9Ctake-cyclists-out-and-shoot-them%E2%80%9D

I hate Ryanair simply because they are terrible. Easyjet all the way for me.

bowglie

Well, he’s made sure I won’t be flying Ryanair any more. I hope his comments get around the cycling World – maybe it’ll put a few more people off using his airline.

funkrodent

beej – Member
    Slightly less click baity?

http://road.cc/content/news/188540-ryanair-ceo-%E2%80%93-%E2%80%9Ctake-cyclists-out-and-shoot-them%E2%80%9D

Good spot. And well worth reading for the comments below which are pure class – Publicity seeking W@nk Puffin being my favourite.

Free use of the c word too, those roadies are more potty mouthed ( and less modded) than us..

mrlebowski
    Free Member

I would rather have someone pluck out my eyeballs with a rusty corkscrew & then p1ss in the holes than fly Ryanair….

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘'We should take the cyclists out and shoot them'’ is closed to new replies.