We got a puker….

Home Forum Chat Forum We got a puker….

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • We got a puker….
  • DrP

LittleP was not so keen on tea last night, and was asking for “medicine” as he “claimed” his tummy hurt. I thought it was bedtime delay tactics…..

Come 9pm and his whole face/bed is covered in noodles and fish…. πŸ˜•

Needless to say, more washing and cuddling than sleeping took place last night! 3 sets of bedding, and two beds later and he seems a bit brighter…
    Sat here with a sick bucket poised as he Seems to be keeping his morning milk down – risky…. 😯

Bless him – hope he picks up; only two sleeps to go!

DrP

(not helped with the wife being on night shifts – yay!)

Premier Icon Harry_the_Spider
    Subscriber

My wife has just had an “episode”. Not ideal. 😐

Tom83

Fingers crossed he’s better for the 25th! I remember when my 2 yr old was in hospital when his hernia got trapped and he was puking loads. Not a nice experience!

globalti

Hope it’s not Norovirus….

wrightyson

Fishy sick 😯
    Could there be anything worse??
    On the other hand I helped a lad out last night who’d clearly had too much beer and was being sick whilst his “friends” tried to make him drink more πŸ™„

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Pukey kids is not nice, always feel sorry for them.

Fishy sick
    Could there be anything worse??

Faecal. Enjoy your breakfast everyone.

Jamie

Enjoy your breakfast everyone.

Will do!

*tucks into bowl of Coco Plops*

speckledbob

Poor little p. Think we have avoided puking bugs but both kids have colds. The youngest also has an ear infection which has kept us up most of the night. Although the way she’s rattling on in my ear I think she’s feeling better.

glupton1976

It’s arrived here too…. Not me but my kids.

qwerty

Have you checked the other end for any surprises?

Get well soon JnrDrP, full heath for the 25th dude.

monkeychild

I feel your pain! We’ve had it with both ours in the last week. It was a 24 hour thing, fingers crossed it’s the same!

What’s happening on the 25th then? I spoke to a Mayan mate of mine last week and he reckoned ere wouldn’t be Christmas this year.

I hope BabyP is better just in case it does happen

What’s happening on the 25th then? I spoke to a Mayan mate of mine last week and he reckoned ere wouldn’t be Christmas this year.

I hope BabyP is better just in case it does happen

Premier Icon paulosoxo
    Subscriber

Faecal. Enjoy your breakfast everyone.

I’ve been sick a pooey type stuff before, I done it in my GP’s room when I went to tell him that I kept bringing up a pooey brown rancid smelling puke. He was very nice about it.

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

DrP i can’t believe you didn’t call an ambulance or at least visit A&E!

πŸ˜‰

Premier Icon cookeaa
    Subscriber

We’ve got it round our way our kids aren’t pukey yet but after them both kicking the worlds longest lasting coughs we had some friends round on Friday and they both seem to have a new strain…..

Premier Icon paul4stones
    Subscriber

I enjoyed my Christmas dinner the best in the year I was sick two days before. Hope they bounce back πŸ™‚

butcher

Horrible time for kids to get sick, but with any luck he’ll be better for Santa coming.

Premier Icon jam bo
    Subscriber

Junior had Raging fever yesterday but seems to have cooled off a bit today. Hoping he’ll sort himself out by Tuesday…

rusty trowel

Sounds like a good time to be on the night shifts. Pack them off to your mums Ian πŸ˜‰

smartmonkey

rOcKeTdOg – Member

DrP i can’t believe you didn’t call an ambulance or at least visit A&E!

Don’t be silly! He called NHS direct who advised asprin!

SM

Premier Icon LimboJimbo
    Subscriber

I feel for you both. Limbojunior has just got over a stinking cold, closely followed by two days of D&V. We thought we were in the clear for Xmas, until last night when he was up most of it with a temperature and teething pain.

Candodavid

Can’t believe he was given milk this morning, surely cooled boiled water would have been better??

Jamie

Puker here as well now. My 3 yr old nephew just exploded all over the living room. Not sure if ‘one of those things’ or a sign of an upcoming pukepocalypse.

*dons rain coat*

DrP

Can’t believe he was given milk this morning, surely cooled boiled water would have been better??

It’s coming up for 12 days out of date – it needed using up…..

DrP

toxicsoks

Much sympathy for JuniorP. I don’t “do” sick very often but had the norovirus ove a 36hr period last week and it was NOT GOOD at all. 😐

glupton1976

Why not just water?

DrP

Water, milk, squash – all fine with GI upset.
    Juice, coke – less good….

He seemed better, and was asking for it.. Even at nearly three he loves his morning ‘milky chops’…
    No vomitus today, just a bit of loose bowel…
    Sleeping at the mo, whilst muggings prepares tea!
    (I think it’s cosmic justice – I went out boozing Friday eve, and was “banking” on a good sleep last night to recover…. Oh well!)

DrP

Basil

Dropped Basiil & Sybil at the kennels this morning for Xmas

My youngest has developed chicken pox, hurrah! Real shame though as my grandad who has throat cancer may not be able to spend Xmas with us and I was really looking forward to it!

Hope babyP gets better soon.

project

LittleP was not so keen on tea last night, and was asking for “medicine” as he “claimed” his tummy hurt. I thought it was bedtime delay tactics…..

Come 9pm and his whole face/bed is covered in noodles and fish….

Needless to say, more washing and cuddling than sleeping took place last night! 3 sets of bedding, and two beds later and he seems a bit brighter…
    Sat here with a sick bucket poised as he Seems to be keeping his morning milk down – risky….

Teenagers nowadays, want you to still do everything for them………

Be better if he gets a girlfreind

mattsccm

Arrived home 2 hours ago from hospital after 3!!!!! A&E trips to get a hernia and trapped bowel sorted. + major constipation. Very very sore and tummy awful. Wondered why the missus raced me to the bog. 3 trips there for he so far. I bet she has picked it up visiting πŸ˜₯

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘We got a puker….’ is closed to new replies.