Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • We don’t need no edukation
  • hols2
    Free Member

Wow, 30 years today.

sheeps

We dont need no thought control

theotherjonv

er, you do. Specifically, maths.

2019 – 1979 = 40

qwerty
    Free Member

🤣

Drac

😂

Someone isn’t getting any pudding.

piemonster

LOLZ 😂

bikebouy
    Free Member

And

Highway to Hell – AC/DC

Off the Wall – Michael Jackson

In through the Out Door – Led Zep.

kerley
    Free Member

very funny

scotroutes

Hello.

Is there anybody in there?

senorj

Or Dark Sarcasm!*

(*Actually we do .)

sharkbait
    Free Member

🤦

athgray
    Free Member

Either silly mistake or very clever OP.

Scapegoat

Someone isn’t getting any pudding.

How the hell can ye have any pudding if ye won’t eat yer meat?

scotroutes

Stand still laddie!!

Drac

Come on do it again.

raybanwomble
    Free Member

OP has gone too quiet for it to be a wind up!

😀

seosamh77
    Free Member

😆

dannyh
    Free Member

That really is rather splendid. Potential thread of the year for 2009 if you ask me.

fubar
    Free Member

You, yes, you behind the bike sheds, stand still, laddy

dorsetknob
    Free Member

Bit off topic but close, going to see a Aussie Floyd tribute act next week in Bournemouth never seen a tribute act b4 so not sure what to expect.

dannyh
    Free Member

never seen a tribute act b4 so not sure what to expect

I would definitely expect them to play some Pink Floyd songs. They’d be a shit Pink Floyd tribute act if they played ABBA.

raybanwomble
    Free Member

It’d be great if they did though.

dorsetknob
    Free Member

Any good or not – smartarse😘

dannyh
    Free Member

smartarse

Given how this thread got going, I think I am entitled to a bit of comedy facetiousness….

PJM1974
    Free Member

This is absolute gold, no disrespect OP – I was explaining to my stepsons about MC Hammer and his trousers from twenty years ago the other week myself when the penny dropped.

thelawman

My brother and I won a vinyl copy of The Wall around the time it came out (crossword competition in Smash Hits magazine, if I remember rightly; oh, the glamour of it …)
    Anyway, to me it’s Waters’ most introspectful, tormented, slightly depressive and brilliant album, and the opening chords to Comfortably Numb STILL raise the hairs on the back of my neck every time I hear them. And by Christ, what a superb guitar solo by Gilmour. The live version from Pompeii 2016 is just masterful. 40 years on it’s made them rich men, and I have no problem with that.

Ambrose

FWIW, Australian Pink Floyd are really good. Look out for the light show reflected in the multitude of bald heads in the audience.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Come on do it again.

*coughs* That was sixteen years ago, back in 1993.

Poopscoop

Truly a great thread!😆

hols2
    Free Member

OP has gone too quiet for it to be a wind up!

What a cruel world, try to perform a public service and end up being mocked. After all, we’re only ordinary men. You shout and no one seems to hear. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

spekkie
    Free Member

The album “The Wall” was banned in South AFrica just after it came out. Not before I’d bought a copy though 🙂

Drac

This is absolute gold, no disrespect OP – I was explaining to my stepsons about MC Hammer and his trousers from twenty years ago the other week myself when the penny dropped.

You can’t touch this.

zippykona

Has someone been on telling us how many sleeps it was since he invented mountain biking?

dannyh
    Free Member

What a cruel world, try to perform a public service and end up being mocked. After all, we’re only ordinary men. You shout and no one seems to hear. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

Don’t beat yourself up OP. As someone above has said about MC Hammer being 20 years ago, I find myself constantly doing a quick mental check when I talk about stuff like this as I am often ten years out.

But you did make the error on a forum full of smartarses, so a bit of gentle ribbing is to be expected.

Can you please be a bit more aggro when you flounce, though? A good flounce is always an essential part of a thread like this.

Anyone heard from Sick Bikes recently, by the way?

theotherjonv

What a cruel world, try to perform a public service and end up being mocked.

As one of the mockeurs, if any offence was taken, then I apologise but as none was given then I don’t think I need to. Is that sufficient?

I’m drafting my resignation in case it’s needed. I’ve been informed by bush telegraph it’s the only decent thing to do in the circumstances.

ElShalimo

Am I the only person who thought this was about Edukator flouncing after another different of opinion?

😉

hols2
    Free Member

Is that sufficient?

I refuse to respond in case I get mocked more.

mariner
    Free Member

never seen a tribute act b4 so not sure what to expect.

All bands end up as tribute acts.

theotherjonv

I refuse to respond in case I get mocked more.

Your call, but I’ve had several messages from other stwers who have said they will.

I’m happy to meet and discuss but if you want to take it to the mods and see what they think that’s your right 😉

hols2
    Free Member

if you want to take it to the mods and see what they think that’s your right

WTF do those scooter riding dicks have to do with any of this?

null

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘We don’t need no edukation’ is closed to new replies.