Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • We Are One Composites made a bike
  • Premier Icon cb200
    Free Member

They’re a Canadian company who make carbon stuff. I’m a bit of a fanboi, as I have some wheels, bars/stem combo, and more importantly, some socks (not carbon)

Anyway, they’ve been developing a full frame and now it is finally available.

Personally, from an aesthetic POV, I’m more of a Swarf kind of chap, but thought some may appreciate a modern, angular, pure carbon titanium-bolted sex machine.

Premier Icon marksnook
    Free Member

My lbs have just become a we are one dealer, got shown a box of rims yesterday and they are beautiful!
    Im not a carbon fanboy but I do like the look of that

Premier Icon cb200
    Free Member

The cheaper full build is CAD 10,000 which is around £5,700* – that includes WAO Carbon rims and bars, Fox Factory, Chris King etc.

*That’s a straight currency conversion – I don’t know what the eventual retail will be in the UK

Premier Icon batfink

Carbon socks, you say?

Premier Icon dcwhite1984
    Free Member

I like that, looks not too dissimilar to the Antidote Carbon Jack, which is no bad thing.

Would be interested to see one in the flesh.

Premier Icon chakaping
    Free Member

Not my cup of Rosie Lee at all, but it’s nice to see smaller companies giving it a go.

Premier Icon MSP

While there are some angular cosmetic touches, it looks to me like it is copy of a trek slash.

Premier Icon chiefgrooveguru
    Free Member

“While there are some angular cosmetic touches, it looks to me like it is copy of a trek slash.”

No, it looks like a Session…

Premier Icon thisisnotaspoon

Looks like a Carbon Sunday, Which is definitely not a bad thing.

Premier Icon oldnpastit

I quite like that, especially that it’s made in a country with a fairly OK human rights record (yes, I know).

Right now, I’m kind of put off carbon for the most part as I can’t figure out how to recycle it, beyond putting it in the “Bulky Waste” container at the local recycling centre, along with all the mattresses and sofas.

Premier Icon chrishc777
    Free Member

That is proper good looking, and 5.7k is cheap for that build kit. Pretty sure a Santa Cruz frame + Reserve wheelset must pretty much come to that

If I hadn’t recently bought a new Ripmo frame and also a complete ebike I’d be asking my LBS if they could get hold of one of these

Premier Icon tomhoward

I can’t figure out how to recycle it,

So don’t. Keep it running and pass on to someone else so they can keep using it, after you are done with it.

Premier Icon Speeder

It’s a lovely looking thing – Designed by Vlad who did this then moved to Canada

The Sequence Downhill Bike

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.