Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Wayne Bridge has resigned…
  • rockitman

Fair play to him I say. Completely understand his position, don't think I'd want to play alongside someone who'd been banging my missus, no matter how big the tournament.

Now, if Terry was a decent bloke he'd do the right thing and fall on his sword. But he won't…

allthepies
    Free Member

That's a shame. To have to quit international football because JT can't keep his d*ck in his trousers doesn't seem fair.

To the STW picked-last-for-team-games-at-school crowd, Wayne Bridge is an English football player, you can tell this as he is named Wayne.

firestarter
    Free Member

ive withdrawn my name from the hat too :mrgreen:

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

To the STW picked-last-for-team-games-at-school crowd, Wayne Bridge is an English football player, you can tell this as he is named Wayne.

LOL

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I got pished while chatting with Wayne Bridge once. Had got chatting to him in a pub. Nice chap. Only when he'd gone did someone tell me who he was and that he was a soccer player.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Have you had a drink with everyone of note Flashy?! 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Sadly not! 😉 A few interesting people "of note" and at least one soccer player, though! 😉

zaskar
    Free Member

I thought he had broken up with her but still it was a team mate!

Nice Bloke John eh?

What what Terry's wife thought.

snakebite
    Free Member

I was at Stoke v Man City last night, the stoke faithful were particularly vocal in support of Bridge and his missus and Sean Wright Phillips dad, JT….lol.

Pook

if Terry was a decent bloke he'd do the right thing and fall on his sword.

pork? 😯

ouch.

rockitman

Snakebite – Out of interest, what were the naughty forty's songs of choice?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Soccer??? Wayne bridge don't play that game!!!

smokey_jo

Maybe Stephen Warnock will get the chance he deserves now.

Junkyard
    Free Member

can I just be the first to say England would have won the world cup but for JT's c0ck ….if we had a decent left back [ who could take penalties] etc

ourmaninthenorth

Eh? What an odd decision.

Bimbler
    Free Member

snakebite
    Free Member

The "40" are a figment of imagination….everyonr knows that…. 😀

that aside, it was mostly about how full of sh1t Manchester is….sh1t sh1t and more sh1t….and obviously Bellamy got it at every opportunity, he was so angry he looked fit to burst poor lad.

Good atmosphere last night

JonR
    Free Member

Baines at Everton is a better left back and can take a penalty.

As for John Terry why does anyone expect anything else from a man who mocked american tourists on the day of 9/11 has twice been caught peeing ona nightclub dancefloor and who happily parks in disabled spots because he can afford the fine?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Who is Wayne Bridge?

anokdale
    Free Member

JT not a nice bloke at all by all accounts.

On another note some scandal is due out soon about the English Cricket tour to SA, a workmate who lives there knows a girl who was involved with a certain English team player who is married etc and she has taken the story to the papers here in the UK after she realised he took the pis@ out of her, JT and Ashley will be pleased to have a bit of pressure of them. You heard it here first folks.

chameleon78
    Free Member

Captain Flashheart,while you were talking to him pished Terry was banging his mrs in the bogs;)

What an example to set to kids – if you shag someones mrs you'll be ok to play for england but the victim will not.

Football is full of w@nkers – nevermind capping bankers bonus's how about capping footballers to 500,000 a year, anyone who can't live off that must need their head checking.

anokdale
    Free Member

Sport + Money = Disaster

footstomper
    Free Member

Looking forward to Chelsea coming to Ewood in March and the abuse that JT will get 😀 😀
    One old song that might rear its head could be "He shot he come all over VPs bum John Terry John Terry" 😈

Bridge had already split up with the underwear model before Terry started seeing her, so I'd argue it's none of his business who his ex slept with after their relationship ended.

The only one who really has any right to be pi$$ed off by Terry playing away is his wife.

Junkyard
    Free Member

well terry was meant to be trying to get them back together as Bridge had asked his best mate to do this. I dont think he is alone in being a touch miffed with a "best mate " who did that.

MussEd
    Free Member

Bridge aid in his resignation statement that his presence in England squad "might prove to be devisive" Very noble son but not half as devisive as that pinchfaced snake who knobbed your bird. Terry will laugh it off and enjoy the fans adulation till he misses another vital penalty.

Then the press can all really let rip…

Since when were Terry and Bridge "best mates"? Not seen that reference in any of the news reports I've seen/read on the matter.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I googled it as we wondered at work whether Bridge was seeing her when JT was

Vanessa’s friends Antonia Graham, 29, and Nadean Moses, 32, reveal today how the four-month fling began as Terry played cupid to her and boyfriend Wayne Bridge, Terry’s best pal and England teammate.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/02/07/vanessa-s-story-john-terry-offered-shoulder-to-cry-on-in-her-split-with-wayne-bridge-115875-22023668/

I dont know why I thought that was credible source either It has been a slow day at work 😳

Pook

Who is Wayne Bridge?

anybody else bored of this now stock STW response?

here you go cynic-al

link to Wayne Bridge

Bikingcatastrophe
    Free Member

It seems to have been added as an after thought or small print that Bridge and his girlfriend were not going out at the time of the affair. Inclined to agree that it's not really a big issue to Bridge who his ex went out with after the breakup. However, very bad form from JT and inexcusable. Wonder if Bridge is using it as a convenient excuse to get out of England team as well as he is widely regarded as not really being very good and any abuse / criticism from under par performance at International level may be too much for hiom on top of everything else.

roper
    Free Member

Well I think the hounding press are causing more negativity than JT has done to England chances of doing well. Like that was going to happen anyway.
    🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

OLD FAIL!

RepacK
    Free Member

Terry maybe a despicable character but all this talk of him falling on his sword or England blowing any chance of winning the World Cup because the 2nd (3rd?) choice LB has decided not to play is total load of b0ll0x.

The real casualty in this sordid episode is Terry's wife.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Now, if Terry was a decent bloke he'd do the right thing and fall on his PORK sword. But he won't…

sobriety
    Free Member

#
    racing_ralph – Member

Now, if Terry was a decent bloke he'd do the right thing and fall on his PORK sword. But he won't…

Posted 44 seconds ago # Report-Post

Isn't that what got him into all this bother in the first place?

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Wayne Bridge has resigned…’ is closed to new replies.