Viewing 11 posts - 161 through 171 (of 171 total)
  • Way OT: The most hateful piece of software you've used?
  • DezB
    Free Member

User error.

Bastard!

Milkie
    Free Member

1. Sage Line50 – Horrible, I could’ve and should’ve written something better.
    2. iTunes – You need a superquick machine for it run like other programs.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

Most AV solutions, when set up properly, aren’t nearly as bad as they are out of the box. Sadly, most AV solutions aren’t set up correctly.

agree 100%, ive used nearly all of them over the years and when setup properly most are fine. saying that NORTON was designed by the devil.

out of all of them avast is the best IMO.

agree with itunes, ahlf the time it takes 3 weeks to find my ipod.

sage ACT! i f*cking hate it, tried to train people on it over the years and ive nearly ended my life.

Arcserve used to be a b*arstard aswell, trying to link 5 tape machine with dodgy SCSI’s

Surfcontrol was a b*astard also, the email plug-in had many a late night with that.

XP is still the most stable version, have to laugh at half the sh*t they changed in Window 7, were they p*Ssed at the meeting.

A friend spent a week putting CDs on a computer to add to his iPod, then deleted the music, cos it was on his iPod, right? THen connected and synced and lost it all.

Oh of course; it’s the computer’s fault. Right. Ok. Yeah….

to be fair i know loads of people who have done the same thing, its not th emost intuative interface.

mrmo
    Free Member

Cognos is slow, and not the most adaptable application i have come across, Crystal reports a lot to learn, autocad almost to flexible.

All pale in comparison to my latest challenge, MS SQL Server Reporting Services. I know the cell is a F***ing date, you have told me it is a f***ing date, all i want is yesterdays date so why do you throw a f***ing error!!!!!!!

menothim
    Free Member

I might be late to the thread, but I definitely win.

Ektron.

Poor beyond belief.

crikey
    Free Member

I’m going to say iTunes again, just because I dislike it so much.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Elite on commodore C64, at least until I got docking computers. That used to drive me nuts.

LenHankie

The multinational I work for has just gone over to SAP. Now everything that used to take a day takes months. Whoopee.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Elite on BBC Micro (without a set of instructions). At least until we stopped trying to dock with the moon.

DezB
    Free Member

iTunes haters – did you know you can use Winamp instead?

clubber
    Free Member

I used Copy Trans instead of iTunes – worked very nicely.

Viewing 11 posts - 161 through 171 (of 171 total)

The topic ‘Way OT: The most hateful piece of software you've used?’ is closed to new replies.