Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Way OT outside home offices
  • Teetosugars
    Free Member

Ok, so when I do work at home, my office is the loft, it’s all kitted out, but fancy a change of scenery..
    something along the lines of this:

]

Anyone got any ideas what they’re like? Or what do you use…

Thinking of having one, but will be a self-build, rather than paying £5-10k for one

nickjb
    Free Member

Mines block built but its more workshop than office. Very happy with it and its nice to have a separate space. I know a few people with log cabin style and they are all happy with them. One does music stuff and other video editing.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Artist before you self build go see the shed builder down at marehay. Quality stuff and very reasonably priced, he puts it up too, all you supply is the base. For the price of the one I was looking at I couldn’t get close by the time I’d priced the timber and my labour.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Wrightyson, are you over near Sheffield?
    And does he deliver to Cheshire!

Will do wrighty – cheers.

hot_fiat

Built a dunster house kit a few years ago. It was generally awesome. I added my own insulation and internal cladding. The doors are rubbish & if i built again i’d bin them & get a joiner to build me some proper ones.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Im in derbyshire, about 40 mins from sheff. He does however fit nationwide as his main business is pigeon lofts for racing pigeons.

stever
    Free Member

I’ve got my eye on one of these posh sheds Nick: https://www.pod-space.co.uk/pods/micro-max-pod

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Way OT outside home offices’ is closed to new replies.