Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Wattbike Atom-opinions and discounts codes
  • dcl

Thinking of getting one of these due to getting bored of erratic smartish trainer and will be doing lots of indoor work for a while.
    Any opinions and any discount or referral codes?
    Cheers

paino

Be lucky to get a discount without being NHS/forces. Waiting list is long which is why they’re still going for top dollar on ebay. £25 off for ‘Mention me’ otherwise.
    I’ve a 1st gen, and no complaints. Decided against the smart turbo & bike combo due to size, wear and tear & couldn’t be bothered taking bike on/off all the time. People have complained about slow gear changes, but I don’t get that at all-always spot on.

dcl

Cheers
    I know codes are like RHS.
    Happy to wait!!

peajay

Not sure how it works but try this code for £25 off.
    https://mention-me.com/m/ol/sd4rp-71d8f457ae

peajay

Got a next gen atom ordered, hope to get it late November, ordered late July.

four
    Free Member

No idea re codes.

I’ve a Gen 1 and had it for a good while now – excellent kit.

Would recommend them – mine is linked to Strava via an iPad Pro, very simple to use.

forge197
    Free Member

I’ve had one two years now and 128 miles short of doing 5000 indoor miles in that time , use it with FulGaz and Zwift, I have a high opinion of it as it’s been a great asset in gaining and maintaining a level of health and fitness and I use it all year round.

I still look forward to riding it, helps with Fulgaz as there are so many different rides, if you are wanting, hills, flat, easy hard, mountain, urban etc….. Without the variety I’d not have stuck with it.

There is also a great Zwift community on here, races, group rides too. Zwift I added during lockdown 1.0 for variety and the group element, that’s worked well and while I can have both the subs going as it’s good to have a choice of app.

peajay

Thanks to who ever used the referral code, hope you enjoy your Atom when it comes!

mcnultycop

Last time I looked at them the crank size wasn’t adjustable to 165mm so that put me off.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Wattbike Atom-opinions and discounts codes’ is closed to new replies.