Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Waterproof Jacket needed – Sorry!
  • Burchy1
    Free Member

After today’s commute its time to finally get a replacement for the Altura Crosslite that’s broke at the zip.

After a search on here I’ve seen the Bontrager eVent jacket and Endura Flyte (does this have a mesh liner as i can’t make out from the pics online) mentioned a few times but wondered if people had other recommendations that met the below criteria.

No hood, single skin (so no mesh liner), a reasonably low ‘tail’, packable and not too bulky feeling all for up to £120 if possible.

I’m happy to sacrifice a bit of breathability as it will be a jacket for proper rain only (i tend to go for the stay warm but not mind being wet approach most of the time).

_tom_
    Free Member

It’s a ski jacket but my Salomon Fast 3 has done me well. Had it since 2011 and its just now starting to lose its waterproof-ness. Been used most days in rain or just the cold which it works very well for. The under arms aren’t waterproof so they can get damp but the bulk of you stays dry and the under arms means that you don’tget too sweaty.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Waterproof Jacket needed – Sorry!’ is closed to new replies.