Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Water proof shorts
  • showerman
    Free Member

Whats out there to replace my Altura dryline (no longer made)as i dont like a wet bum when riding.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Just got a pair of Scott Goretex shorts. It has been a revelation to me that you can cycle in the rain and not have a wet arse!

They're very comfortable to ride in and seem to be cut very neatly with elasticated legs and waist. Even on a skinny bugger like me they look pretty good (you might have to go a size up on what you usually wear though)

jonb
    Free Member

Quite a lot, endura do some, dhb might now, Edinburgh bike coop have some own branded ones (made by endura). Seems to be an emerging trend so manufacturers are adding them to the lineup.

Northwind

Altura Attack? I don't think they have drawstrings/elastic on the legs so they'll still let splash in the bottom, but they seem otherwise good. I'm a big fan of the react fabric, I have an Attack jacket and it's fantastic…

awh
    Free Member

Can't fault my Endura Venturi eVENT shorts, they might be expensive but I use them every ride from ~Nov to ~Mar!

racing_ralph
    Free Member

endura superlight

matt_outandabout

My endura superlights are ace – had them a few months. Great for wet commutes! Even better for damp days in the hills, waterproof but enough venting to not be sweaty like full over trousers..

trail_rat
    Free Member

ive been using drylines for years – but due to my silly shape the medium doesnt fit me and neither down the large…..

just got some endura stealth bib longs the other day and was seriously impressed – im wondering when they will make a bib short out of it – i can live with wet leg but wet chamois kills me !

MrTall
    Free Member

I just bought a pair of the Attacks and they are on offer at Merlin for £45. Seem fine but have not tested them in anger yet.

BillyBull
    Free Member

My endura's started to wear away at the seams and don't appear to be that waterproof any more.

iainc

I just bought a pair of the Attacks and they are on offer at Merlin for £45. Seem fine but have not tested them in anger yet.

me too, great deal, just watch the sizing…..

racing_ralph
    Free Member

BillyBull – Member

My endura's started to wear away at the seams and don't appear to be that waterproof any more.

happened to mine – new pair from endura gratis

trail_rat
    Free Member

just emailed endura and put my idea of bib 3/4s and bib shorts made from stealth fabric

devs
    Free Member

I've got Endura Superlights and cut off ex army goretex. Both excellent but I prefer the Superlights because they have pockets.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Altura Attack 3/4 shorts are great & do a good job. I'm well happy with mine.

oldfart

http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/product/alturadrylineshort.aspx?&id=4094
    try that if you are a small or large if thats any help .

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Water proof shorts’ is closed to new replies.