Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Water bottles
  • brack
    Free Member

Should I expect one to last more than a few weeks before the middle valve snaps preventing it from doing what it was designed to do… Transport water without leaking.

Anyone else got a cupboard full of bottles with only one lid being used for them all?

At £7 a throw ( unless you get them free at pricey events – so they aren’t actually free are they) they are one of the biggest wastes of money !!

Lets start a water bottle revolution!!

crikey
    Free Member

Stop biting it.

brack
    Free Member

I don’t – term of expression

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Camelback bottles, best I have ever used.

Cougar

Camelback, Zefal. My original Zefal bottle I’ve had for decades; I only retired it because it’s blue, my bike’s black with red bits, and I’m a tart.

jekkyl

I’ve had my sis bottle with a red lid for 2 years.

Northwind

My camelbak bottles are years old, they just work.

kcal

Zefal, SIS, High5 – all seem fine.

Just your biting technique…

Philby

Have a couple of Camelbak bottles which have lasted over 4 years, and have a Bianchi bottle which has been used almost daily for over 4 years – all still performing well.

Jamie
    Free Member

I just buy whatever is cheap on CRC/Wiggle. As long as you’re not bothered by the designs, they are usually about £3-ish.

….saying that, I have just got a Camelbak Podium, but only because I got it cheap.

The mud cap for it, however, wasn’t. That ones going to give me nightmares 8)

Sandwich

Message me, I have a load of work ones (7) returned by clients that we can’t re-use. They are yours for the postage, courier cost.

zilog6128

Never had a problem with Camelbak Podiums.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Water bottles’ is closed to new replies.