Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Watching the Giro
  • anagallis_arvensis

Its not on Quest this year. If I buy Eurosport Player can I watch the highlights each night on demand once mini me is in bed and is the Eurosport highlights worth watching I have memories of them from years ago just being the last 30mins of live coverage with no editing of the day or analysis.

stevious

If you’re using Eurosport player the on demand service is pretty good and has the races up quickly. It’s just the unedited race though. I think proper highlights packages are quite expensive to make.

pj11
    Free Member

It’s on Quest according to my TV guide.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    anagallis_arvensis

Is it? I shall look further thanks! Cycling weekly said no

alexpalacefan

Please consider a boycott this year to protest the continuing Israeli abuses of human rights as part of the illegal occupation of Palestine.

APF

mikey3
    Free Member

Saw quest advertising it yesterday,only an hour highlights in the night though I think.

slowoldman

Please consider a boycott this year to protest the continuing Israeli abuses of human rights as part of the illegal occupation of Palestine.

Is it OK with you if I just boycott the Israeli bit?

weeksy

Boycott of watching the race ? Eurosport ? Quest ?

13thfloormonk

Eurosport highlights have been great in recent years, proper commentary, and usually the last 50-60km of racing.

Was about to say I couldn’t specifically remember the commentary on the Giro, but then I remembered the commentator’s reaction to Tom Dumoulin’s ‘moment’…

V.confused about the Israel start, it’s three whole stages isn’t it?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Watching the Giro’ is closed to new replies.