Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Watching pro cyclocross – well done GCN (contains spoilers)
  • ferrals
    Free Member

Following my thread a month or two ago moaning about the difficulties of watching pro cx, though it worth posting another about the GCN coverage. I used to think GCN was a bit naff but they are broadcasting a nice show over their facebook channel, with a good bit of UK-centric intro. Well worth watching if you havent already. YOu can watch live but also catc up later.

Apart from the usual suspect off the front, yesterday’s mens superprestige was a great race I thought. Things arent going well for Tom Pidock at the moment though! a crash right at the start and a crash right at the end! Shame as he seems to have the fitness, just being unlucky.

Koppenburg cross up next on Thursday

AdamT

Yeah, I’ve been watching via GCN. All the cable and boom cameras give some great coverage of the course too.

ferrals
    Free Member

also having Simon Burney on the commentary this weekend improved things with a bit more insightful discussion

scaredypants

just watched round 3 on there – cheers for that, didn’t know GCN was doing anything like that

VdP is way out there again but yeah, Pidcock was unlucky and there’s some great racing in prospect for <ahem> second place

(and SImon Burney was good, aye)

ayjaydoubleyou

the G_N networks do good stuff for all kinds of cycling. I’m glad they’ve attempted to split it into multiple channels. Youtube’s user interface / suggested videos does them a disservice.

There’s a lot off chaff, which I guess is the downside of being the well known beginner friendly channel. Don’t read the comments though, its a hive of barely literate 12 year-olds asking asinine and/or easily googlable questions.

fatmax

Don’t read the comments though, its a hive of barely literate 12 year-olds asking asinine and/or easily googlable questions.

A bit like STW then?!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Watching pro cyclocross – well done GCN (contains spoilers)’ is closed to new replies.