Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Watching: Little Boy Blue
  • moose
    Free Member

Anybody watching this? Straight into it, bloody brutal, can’t even imagine the hell Rhys Jones family went through. 😯

singlesman
    Free Member

Wish I hadn’t started but can’t stop now, harrowing.??

votchy
    Free Member

Harrowing and really well done so far, the shock of the shooting happening right at the start was really effective.

superjohn71
    Free Member

Aye, harrowing was the word. Very engaging however.

stuhawk
    Free Member

I never get overly emotional when watching stuff on TV or at the cinema, maybe a little bit of dust in there air on the odd occasion but my god this programme hit me like an express train. When they went to view his body and a hospital porter had supplied the Everton pillow and bedding, also when the dad went back in the garden and saw the footballs lying around.
    Powerfull stuff.

loddrik
    Free Member

A mate of mine lives in the road opposite that pub car park. Pub now closed. Not because of that incident but other ‘incidents’. The estate whete it happened is the Croxteth Park Estate. It’s not a bad place with large detached privately owned homes, lots of trees and decent people. Unfortunately it lies next to the hell hole that is Croxteth and close to Norris Green. Two of the worst areas in the UK.

ulysse
    Free Member

Nahh, Old Swan would show em a trick or two 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Watching: Little Boy Blue’ is closed to new replies.