Watching F1 without SKY…

Home Forum Chat Forum Watching F1 without SKY…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Watching F1 without SKY…
  • stumpy01

Do you know anyone with Sky Go who doesn’t use all their subscriptions?

A mate of mine has given me his log-in so I can watch the races that aren’t in full on the BBC on my laptop…..

zokes

Move to Australia?

Bimbler

German satellite TV – RTL I think have it, or at least used to. Amazing how little I’ve missed watching F1 since it went on to Satellite

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

Mark wrote:

Move to Australia?

Good idea but that does mean a lot of night time sport

boblo

@bimbler RTL on Astra 19e. A really cheap dish + box is all you need. I picked mine up from B&Q for £20. Commentary from R5Live.

Premier Icon andytherocketeer
    Subscriber

I watch it on RTL (but then I’m in Germany already), and have Radio 5 Live (or R5L SX) for the audio, but that’s a few seconds ahead of the pictures, so you get advance warning of a crash/overtake or a messed up pitstop.
    Need a funky twin LNB setup for the dish in the UK though, to get both RTL and all the Sky/Freesat stuff. (edit: or just point the dish in the wrong direction if you don’t care about UK satellite stuff)

Premier Icon the-muffin-man
    Subscriber

I currently have Sky, and the only thing I watch on it is F1 (all other TV viewing is BBC1, BBC2 C4 etc). At £35 per month this seems rather silly (although I do love F1!).

I know the beeb broadcast half the races in full, so that’s some of the season covered, but is there any way to watch the other races in full on a pay-per-race basis. Or even watch them in full after the race.

I’m not bothered about watching live, but I do like to see the whole of a race, not highlights.

Cheers!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Watching F1 without SKY…’ is closed to new replies.