Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • watching all of breaking bad
  • hora
    Free Member

Dunno. I used to think I’d never like Zombie films until I watched Jim Mickle’s films.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Given you’ve got the attention span of a goldfish, and get confused trying to follow the plot lines in Hollyoaks… no

:mrgreen:

Sorry Hora.

hora
    Free Member

I’m going to take the BB boxset and shove it up your arse. Its where it belongs :mrgreen:

sc-xc

I enjoyed breaking bad, but agree that there was a lot of filler.

House of Cards was absolutely excellent, and will watch again (my wife hasn’t seen it).

I tried Sons of Anarchy, but couldn’t get past the hammy acting of the main long haired guy.

tenfoot

Loved Breaking Bad, House of Cards was good too, True Detectives for me started slowly but got very good mid series, and just watched the last season series of Boss, which was also very good.

Currently waiting for Lovefilm to send me Orange is the new black. Our download speed is generally less than 1mbps, so Netflix is currently out of the question.

bellys
    Free Member

I liked it did find it slow a times. I like the way they made it ie from making/dealing drugs to pay for his medical bill to it turning in to greed and cooking just for the money.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

I slept through the filler episodes but got completely sucked in after the smothering.

Stuck with it just for Walter. Wish Jesse got killed earlier.

DrJ

I thought Orange was a pile of poo at first, but after a while I got hooked. There are some great characters and stories. Or maybe I just liked the lesbo sex scenes.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Jesse never died! God!

And he was the best character!

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘watching all of breaking bad’ is closed to new replies.