Watch out… Attempted Bike Theft Look Out Car Park – Swinley – Tonight!

Home Forum Bike Forum Watch out… Attempted Bike Theft Look Out Car Park – Swinley – Tonight!

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Watch out… Attempted Bike Theft Look Out Car Park – Swinley – Tonight!
  • Premier Icon scandal42
    Subscriber

I cannot believe the police have not tracked down the vehicle and the potential stash of stolen bikes that will undoubtedly be found with it.

This seemingly small incident (on the grand scheme of things) could almost certainly lead to a much more significant discovery (on personal experience)

It is an excellent opportunity, providing the car isn’t stolen.

I really hate these C***s

natrix

Any updates on this??

Hi,

My name is Merryn Hockaday (5297)from Thames Valley Police. Please be aware that we have identified a suspect who is currently under investigation.

We have also spoken to a Manager at the Look Out who is currently putting crime prevention measures in place.

If you would like to speak about a specific crime, please phone 101 and ask to speak to Sgt Paul Morgan who looks after this area.

Kind regards,

Merryn

andymc06

Superb. Thanks for the update.

Great stuff. Nice to see something good has come out of this.

natrix

Good stuff, many thanks for the update. 😀

Premier Icon hatter
    Subscriber

Nice work Merryn, go get the bastards!

TiRed

Thank you Merryn, and if you recover any bikes, be sure to post here.

plyphon

Wow we now have official statements from Police on STW.

Yes the police have been in touch today and think they know who it is. I’m surprised I didn’t expect to hear anything else from them 🙂 I will keep you updated with what happens. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Watch out… Attempted Bike Theft Look Out Car Park – Swinley – Tonight!’ is closed to new replies.