Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Watch lovers – ladies' watch sellers?
  • theflatboy
    Free Member

Chaps, I’m considering splashing out and getting the other half a nice watch for her birthday. A while back she tried on a friend’s watch and while I’m not 100% certain, having looked a bit I’m fairly sure it was a Cartier Tank of some sort, probably a Solo with metal strap.

I can’t stretch to a new one of these; can anyone point me in the right direction of good places to look for uses ones? I have looked on eBay a bit, and there are some around with reasonably reliable looking feedback ratings and claims of authenticity.

Any other suggestions of good places to look would be appreciated.

onandon
    Free Member
    theflatboy
    Free Member

That looks excellent, cheers.

Any other bases worth covering?

onandon
    Free Member
    Straightliner

The 2 mentioned are good, Ian Blowers is another option.. Chrono24.com may throw up some alternatives.

johnnystorm
    theflatboy
    Free Member

Cheers people, I will look into those. Much obliged.

theflatboy
    Free Member

Am I kidding myself in thinking that watches from this eBay seller are legit?!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/goodluck.hk

Lots of good feedback, but not much of it for high value watches, more for tools and spares…

juanking

These are the boys;
    http://www.iconicwatches.co.uk

Bricks and mortar shop too, Ancient and Modern in Blackburn.

Loads of feedback available too especially on tz UK.

theflatboy
    Free Member

Cheers, they look very decent. Will keep an eye on them too.

juanking

Flatboy, my new toy just arrived from Iconic and must say I’m pleased.

They also allow you to buy a piece on your credit card for protection etc.. then once you are happy with it you can do a bank transfer and they refund the money back onto your card along with any % handling charge.

theflatboy
    Free Member

Good stuff, and glad to hear it. I have looked over their stock, they look well worth checking out. I’m holding out until one of the above has what I’m after, essentially. I reckon it’s actually a Cartier Tank Solo Small that is the one, if anyone spots one!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Watch lovers – ladies' watch sellers?’ is closed to new replies.