Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Watch geeks/enthusiasts – what's this worth? (Don't get too excited)
  • IvanDobski
    Free Member

I bought a stainless steel Seiko Perpetual Calender SLT009P5 in 2000 and stopped wearing it a few years ago when I took a dislike to the bracelet.

At the time I paid about £400 so I’m hoping it’s worth the price of a new bars/stem/seatpost combo so before I go searching for it is it worth selling, where’s the best place etc etc?

For those who can’t picture the good old SLT009P5 off the top of their heads it’s this one.

Cheers all

Raindog
    Free Member

One just sold on Ebay for £45, so you can stop looking at new bars, stems and seatposts….

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Cheers. I searched ebay but no joy for some reason. Oh well, You’ve saved me the hassle of looking for it!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Raindog
    Free Member
    CountZero

Christ, but that thing’s fugly! I’ll stick with my Yobokies custom Seiko, thanks:

saleem
    Free Member

Count zero, did you speck that yourself, with yobokies or did you buy it done already, where did you get it? the 4-5 date versions are the nicest I think, orange numbers ate nice too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Watch geeks/enthusiasts – what's this worth? (Don't get too excited)’ is closed to new replies.