Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Watch experts
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

I like this – at auction locally. How much might it be worth?

EDIT http://data.bidmaster.co.uk/shapes/bidcat/detail.asp?SaleRef=150&LotRef=322

Is it just me or is there something going on funny with the hands (i.e. only 2 in main dial)

TIZ

Woody
    Free Member

I'm no expert but even someone who really knows their stuff would be hard pushed to put a value on that watch with the details given. BTW one of the sub-dials is probably the 'second-hand'

I would be very wary and although Jaegre Le Coutre are not one of the main targets, with so many fakes around EXAMPLE HEREI wouldn't touch anything without full papers etc. or at the very least authenticated by an authorised dealer. I can't see what you mean about the hands as my NHS computer screen is so old I can't make out any fine detail.

Also bear in mind a service on a watch of this calibre with something like a Valjoux 7750 movement can run into £100's.

Lovely watch though and very tempting 😉

wwaswas

Is there a 'mains conditioning' or 'interconnects' thread to be made out of watches, do you think?

"The time is just so much more fulfilling when you can see it drifting aimlessly past on something that cost £2500"

😉

oddjob
    Free Member

I would also check the condition of the strap because a new one will set you back quite a bit too.

Really important:

Is it genuine?

Extra costs:
    Does it need a service?
    Does it need a new strap? (Is the strap genuine?)

Very nice looking watch though…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Watch experts’ is closed to new replies.