Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Washing Machine Woes
  • monkeychild
    Free Member

Our washing machine has decided to explode its glass everywhere!!! Luckily it was on the spin cycle so we don’t have the Atlantic in our kitchen. Bloody thing damaged the pram seat covers as well grrrrrr (they have been washed before in this machine and are meant to go in it).
    Rang the house insurers (M&S we have accidental cover) to get them to sort it. Having never made a claim I don’t know what the score is with repairs etc.
    Our machine is a Miele (paid around £550 in a sale 7 and a bit years a go and it looks like the drum is damaged as well as the seal and obviously the door).
    Do you reckon they will fix it or replace?? I’m hoping it gets sorted rapido as with a 23 month old and a 3 year old we need one!!!

lasty
    Free Member

Not good news really but don`t hold your breath for a swift outcome ..
    Id personally persue the claim but get a second washer as a stand-in , they really wont give a sheet about your circumstances .

MicArms

Monkeychild,
    If its any use I have a spare washing machine you can have. In Bromsgrove , Worcs area though..

monkeychild
    Free Member

To be fair, they have already authorised payment for the replacement of the 2 kids pram seats (£260!! bloody Baby Jogger).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Washing Machine Woes’ is closed to new replies.