Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Was it really Dumfries and Galloway? Some piccies etc.
  • clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Just back from 5 days in D&G. Perfect weather for a first taste of the 7Stanes at Mabie and Kirroughtree 🙂

Poser!

Glentrool

others…

What a trip!!
    Paul

angryratio
    Free Member

Git.. you had better weather than we had when we were there mid summer.

Lovely pics.

forge197
    Free Member

Great pictures, what is Glentrool like for riding never been over there.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Just the five photos! I am assuming there are so few photos as you were too busy having a good time riding to stop and take more 😀

I have been pretty gutted, as I live up here but have had a wretched cold for the last week in what has been amazing biking weather. I am thinking I should do Glentrool some time, but also have a shorter ride up around the loch planned too which may be more doable for my levels of fitness. Maybe that and then the green/blue singletrack which I have never ridden.

Glad you had a great time – it is just amazing this time of year up year if the weather is on your side.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Oh – did you enjoy Mabie with all its new bits?

stumpy01

We went to Dalbeattie/Kirroughtree earlier this year. I think it was last weekend of April & were expecting the worst in terms of weather, but it was lovely.

Cold once the sun went down, but t-shirt weather while it was still out! Had a fab time.

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Oh – did you enjoy Mabie with all its new bits?

So good I did two laps :))

Glentrool is as it says on the tin.

Will add a couple more pics…

scotabroad

its always like that here 😉

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

SAB – I did check out the house prices..! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Was it really Dumfries and Galloway? Some piccies etc.’ is closed to new replies.