warranty claim longest wait ?

Home Forum Bike Forum warranty claim longest wait ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • warranty claim longest wait ?
  • z1ppy

That really ain’t great is it, you’d have missed all this summer riding, if left to Lapierre.

My only warrenty experience have been with Marin/ATB and have been very good*

*other than C’dale saying I didn’t have a warrenty claim, and though my reciept has clearly stamped at the top of the page “life time warrenty”, it’s out of warrenty again according to c’dale.

The s/arm on my Lapierre x-control snapped in May 🙁 But at long last a new shiney updated one arrived today 😀 this isn’t a rant, by chance Formby Cycles were able to loan me a s/hand s/arm to keep me riding. So big thumbs up to them, but poor show Lapierre I could have missed a summers riding waiting on you.
    Five months, is that a record ?

Santa Cruz sorted me out really quickly even though I wasn’t the original owner and the frame was out of warranty. Just so you know like 🙂

Not longest, but shortest maybe.
    Kinesis Decade Virsa frame developed a crack in the seat tube.
    Bike stripped down and returned to retailer on Thursday.
    Replacement arrived on Friday.
    Built up on Saturday.
    Back riding on Sunday.

Just had a replacement commencal meta 5 turn up today after my broken one was returned to them in May also, I had in the meantime bought a new frame anyhow as the old one was out of warranty, a twist of fate however saw the broken one disappear in transit back to me so Madison and Commencal supplied a brand new one as a gesture of goodwill, result!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘warranty claim longest wait ?’ is closed to new replies.