Wanted: Santa Cuz Tallboy Large

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted Wanted: Santa Cuz Tallboy Large

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Wanted: Santa Cuz Tallboy Large
  • andyxxx

May consider alli but would prefer carbon.

Premier Icon mickb

Have emailed you Andy. Abroad at the moment and can’t upload any pics as the French camp site wi-fi isn’t allowing my attempts to send any attachments or upload to show on here . Let me know if you are interested and I will furnish you with full details.

Premier Icon mickb

After much patience and waiting until all other wi-fi users had gone to bed before uploading to SkyDrive (still took an hour), here is one picture of the bike. As per the email I sent, it’s all down to what you are willing to pay. It now has a KS Lev 100 mm dropper post fitted (though the Thompson in the picture is still available). Cosmetically excellent with just the odd scratch/scuff as you would expect.
    XTR brakes, cranks, rear mech etc. Shimano Pro finishing kit (saddle, bars etc). Chris King headset. Forks were brand spanking new in January this year.
    Hope/Crest wheelset which is spot on with barely a mark. Running tubeless with Continental X Kings (Protection version) back and front. Picture has Race King rear but replaced with new tyre last month.

More pictures available when I get home on Sunday night.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Wanted: Santa Cuz Tallboy Large’ is closed to new replies.