Wanted: Possibly looking for some 100mm forks

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted Wanted: Possibly looking for some 100mm forks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Wanted: Possibly looking for some 100mm forks
  • Premier Icon oldnpastit
    Subscriber

I’m looking for some light XC forks, 100-120mm, 1 1/8 steerer, >185mm, reasonable condition, e.g. Rebas, but something that I don’t have to service after every ride. Whatever kind of axle will go onto a Hope Pro II.

£150-£200 ish.

Thanks.

sleigh62

fox f100rl

available in my add from last night … its in my history/profile

makkag

hi there , i will be taking a set of 2010 Reba Race off a HT frame this weekend , They have a 2011 Cartridge replacement from Fisher after poploc stopped working .. usual marks from stonechips to lowers clean otherwise – 1 1/8 Qr .. im sure steerer length is over 185 as it was on a 20″ HT but will have to check .. i have taken travel spacer out so currently running 120mm But have manual and spacers to take it back down to 100 and 80 mm .. They were on my HT so allthough used they had not seen abuse .. spliting bike cant justify having 2 great bikes and only using my 5 spot.
    Wont be able to break down till weekend as work away through week They are Black and Red .. let me know if interested and i will send picks and measurements saturday !

I have a pair of black 2006 Reba SLs.They are set at 100mm but still have aspacer in there if you want 115mm.

There are a few scratches on the lowers and some cable rub on the crown but the stanchions are really good and they have been serviced by me recently.

The steerer is approx 200mm.

I`m looking for £130.Live in Beds/Herts (but can deliver in London area, as and when work appointments allow.)_

Fishbone

Hi,
    I have some 2010 Reba races, 100mm , steerer about 190-195mm, black with red decals. QR. Good nick with some scuffs on the lowers. Looking for £140 posted ono. My email is in my profile.

Premier Icon oldnpastit
    Subscriber

@makkag – could be interested.

Premier Icon oldnpastit
    Subscriber
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Wanted: Possibly looking for some 100mm forks’ is closed to new replies.