Wanted – knee and elbow pads.

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted Wanted – knee and elbow pads.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Wanted – knee and elbow pads.
  • Premier Icon v9gss
    Subscriber

Hi all

After binning it quite spectacularly over the weekend I’ve decided it’s time to invest in a set of knee and elbow pads. I would imagine I’d need a large size.

Anything considered really. Not particularly fussy.

I’ll attach photos of my amazing bruises when I can bend my arms far enough to take a photo!

Ta.

Premier Icon oldfart
    Subscriber

Got a pair of 661 elbow pads and brand new never been worn Race Face Ambush knee pads the D30 ones . Going to be trying both today see if I still need them . Will get back to you tonight . Wife bought the knee pads but since replacement knee she’s abandoned serious off road . Interested?

DanW

Hi,

I have some Brand-X knee and shin pads you could have very cheaply if interested? Size Medium, maybe used once if that!

Either reply here or email me at sk8erdj50 [at] hotmail [dot] com and I can get pictures if you think you might be interested.

Thanks, Daniel

Premier Icon v9gss
    Subscriber

Hi
    Photos details of both would be great. I might struggle with a medium though. Not sure if you could send measurements of some kind.

Cheers
    Email in profile

DanW

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting the photos sorted.

I have also found some 661 Veggie elbow pads to go with the knee/ shins. These have been used and have a mark or two but weren’t used enough to start smelling funky! Both are size Medium.

£10 for the knees, £5 for the elbows just to get them out of the house 😀 RRP on the knees is £35 and £25 on the elbows.

If they look any good and you know what measurements might be helpful just let me know.

Thanks, Dan

Premier Icon v9gss
    Subscriber

Tried a set of 661 pads today. And unfortunately I’m definitely a large!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Wanted – knee and elbow pads.’ is closed to new replies.