Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Wanted – help with logo for Charity ride – any Graphic designers in?
  • freeagent
    Free Member

I’m organising a ride from Greenwich Park to Notre Dame in Paris next Easter.
    This is in memory of my brother Dom, who died from cancer in 2013.

We’re raising money for a research fund at UCLH hospital in London – so far we’ve raised £56k + gift aid, which takes the total to approx. £65k.
    https://www.justgiving.com/remember/90943/Dominic-Sutton

I’ve created a logo for our latest venture, but it needs a little TLC from someone with photoshop/other Graphic design skills.

Would any of you be kind enough to help me out?
    https://www.facebook.com/NotreDom2017/

please let me know if you can spare half an hour or so.. Cheers, Matt.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Whaddaya want doing to it?

freeagent
    Free Member

Just tidy it up a bit – it is currently made up of 5 different elements (on a powerpoint slide) which don’t quite line up etc..

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Like this but better somehow as said above??

freeagent
    Free Member

Yes – exactly – the various elements don’t quite line up – there are also two feint dotted lines running down either side of the cathedral which I can’t get rid of.
    The text could do with squashing a bit maybe?

I also want to end up with a black/pink version on a white background, and a white/pink version with either a black background or no background – so it can be printed on a black cycle jersey.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Somewhat tidier. I hope it’s of help, I need to sleep 🙂

freeagent
    Free Member

Thankyou – that is awesome..

Jamie
    Free Member

Dunno why, but I can’t help but see Japanese cats in that cathedral

bruneep

loving the bike

beej

That’s more awesome.

Junkyard
    Free Member

teasel
    Free Member

That’s gotta be an e-bike; the way it accelerates halfway through that manual kinda gives it away. Unless there’s some pumping going on, obviously.

But this…

there are also two feint dotted lines running down either side of the cathedral which I can’t get rid of.

Am I imagining those bloody things in every version or are they still there…?

*squints*

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Wanted – help with logo for Charity ride – any Graphic designers in?’ is closed to new replies.