Wanted, components

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted Wanted, components

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Wanted, components
  • Ambrose

Looking for brakes, eg. Avid 3s or 5s or similar spec.
    LX RH shifter pod.
    Wheels, pref a matching pair.

These are for the bike my 14 y.o. son is building up- so he is a bit short of cash tbh, so almost anything considered. Can collect from South Wales, living in Swansea/ Carmarthen area.

Premier Icon Paulio
    Subscriber

I’ve got a set of Sunn (I think!) rims on Specialized hubs, running true, no dings etc with tyres and tubes too if you want them. £30? I’m based in Port Talbot so it should be easy to meet up although I’m away until Wednesday. Email in profile.

Premier Icon stevemorg2
    Subscriber

I’ve got a few sets of wheels

Mavic Crossrides, Deore 485s on WTB rims (off an Orange G2) or a pair of Specialized/Deore 525 on DT rims.

I’ve also got a pair of Funn G2 brakes (again off the G2) in excellent nick and a pair of Avid Juicy 5s (though I’m not sure what size discs I have for them)

Also have an oldish XT pod you can have

In Cardiff if any of this is of interest – I’ll have to have a think about prices

Hi,

I have a pair of Avid juicy 3’s looking for a home, been used on my XC bike for just over a year but still in good nick. Looking for about £40 posted.

I also have a pair of brand new 160 centre lock rotors.

email; j.h.cook AT live DOT co DOT uk

Premier Icon Nipper99
    Subscriber

I have some j3s and a pair of crossrides if interested, based just outside swansea in glais if any use.

Ambrose

Pics and prices?

Premier Icon stevemorg2
    Subscriber

let me know what’s of interest and I’ll sort out pics

Ambrose

Brakes are now sorted, It’s wheels I need.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wanted, components’ is closed to new replies.