Wanted: 650b wheelset & 31.6mm dropper

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted Wanted: 650b wheelset & 31.6mm dropper

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Wanted: 650b wheelset & 31.6mm dropper
  • Premier Icon Daffy

I might have something which almost fits the wheel request:

Chris King Silver hubs laced with DT Revolution Spokes to Stans Arch 650B Rims….

I’d be wanting £375 for them. The rims, spokes etc are brand new with the hubs being from a previous wheelset.

Hi all,

Looking for:
    1. 650b wheelset- 15mm f and QR rear, ideally with swappable hub adapters (like hope), need to be in good condition. Looking to spend £200-320
    2. 31.6mm dropper seatpost- 100mm+ drop, black and in good condition. Happy to pay up to £140.

Got a Reverb for sale. Good overall condition, bleed kit, half bottle of fluid. Wanting £130 ono.

emaiil is in profile if you want pics. But I won’t be able to do them till about 9 tonight.

let me know if you are interested in having the Hilo back as I am changing it. Also the rear mech is available if you want, just let me know what you think is a fair price.

the Kingdom is great by the way!

I got a brand spanking new still in the box never fitted as my frame never arrived Crank Bros Kronolog I’d let it go for £150 posted

Pacenti TL28 rims on Superstar stealth switch hubs with Maxxis Ardent tyres. Like new. Email me massmoor at gmail dot com

Hi, got a pair of Novatec Diablo wheels, 15mm front 142/12 rear,in very good condition.

Ianhowe@hotmail. com

I’ve got a hilo sl in immaculate condition, £125 posted?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wanted: 650b wheelset & 31.6mm dropper’ is closed to new replies.