Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Walkers new flavours…
  • takisawa2

Anyone tried these new flavours…?
    Just opened a bag of Cajun Squirrel…& chucked them straight in the bin. **** awful.
    Chilli & Chocolate, & Duck & Hoisin are the best so far. The Bahji & Builders breakfast ones are nowt special either.

Gary_M
    Free Member

I liked the onion bahji ones, builders breakfast ones taset the same as sausage and tomato.

chakaping
    Free Member

The squirrel one was lovely, I thought.

miketually
    Free Member
    neverfastenuff
    Free Member

What happened to the newer slimmer streamlined PT you promised yourself on new years eve ?

wwaswas

“They taste precisely like a tiny cat piping hot farts through a pot-pourri pouch into your mouth.”

class.

Gingerbloke
    Free Member

Fish and chips all the way!!!

takisawa2

What happened to the newer slimmer streamlined PT you promised yourself on new years eve ?

Pah.

Mister-P
    Free Member

The fish and chip ones were so-so. I will be sticking to standard flavours thanks.

mrmojo
    Free Member

onion bahji are ok .. the rest are awful.

DezB
    Free Member

Brooker article is fab. Trouble is I was eating my lunch when I read “faeces supposedly has a charred or sour flavour but otherwise tastes similar to whatever was consumed”.

Dirty Protest flavour crisps anyone?

Jamie
    Free Member

I usually like, well worship Mr Brooker, but found the intro paragraphs to be a fairly good example of a straw man argument.

Anyhoo, just have Prawn Cocktail Seabrooks, Nice + Spicy Nik Naks and Pickled Onion Monster Munch and all will be right in the world.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Walkers new flavours…’ is closed to new replies.