Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!!!
  • psychle
    Free Member

An early morning alarm call from Australia… ’cause I’m bored at work 🙂

Who’s up then?

edd

Late evening call from Squamish, Canada where I’m packing to go home after two weeks riding.

corroded
    Free Member

It’s a grey, wet afternoon in Melbourne. For the first time, I think since I moved here, I wish I was waking up on a sunny Saturday morning in England, with dry, chalky singletrack waiting.

Off to the cinema then dinner and drinks at a pop-up bar screening the TdF later so it’s not all bad.

itstig

Morning, I’ve been out with the dog, on my second cup of tea and will be off to work for 6 (up in that there Yorkshire)

daftvader
    Free Member

Yup… about to get dressed and go to work…. 🙁

theotherjonv

Insomnia. Periodic, but when I get it, its a bitch.

(Edit) just noted who op is. I could always go and watch yesterday’s ashes highlights again. That’d cheer me up.

mt
    Free Member

About get out and ride in Swaledale, after walking the dog. Trails are dusty dry here.

stupot
    Free Member

Joys of parenthood, ive been up for an hour…

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Had a massive two hours sleep after being kept awake by a constant stream of noisy piss heads walking down the street. Off to work till 1500 then bike ride for a couple of hours and then die on the couch. It’s nice and sunny outside and 18 celcius here in Darwen.

loughor
    Free Member

Tipping down in Hong Kong, about to finish work and ride up to the famous big buddha

tazzymtb

me, early morning pre- wedding ride with a mate (not my wedding thank god) and then catch up with another bunch of mates for more riding before it gets too scorchio

righog
    Free Member

Well I am just off to bed, after night shift.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

just back in from a nice road ride – though it is afternoon here

forge197
    Free Member

Me,….broken rib not sleeping great but managed just over 6 hours non stop, longest ever, since busting it, Will be directing mrsforge and mother in law with the DIY tasks at our new house that I should be doing but can’t, later 🙂

petefromearth
    piemonster

I’m up, because all that wine I drank last night which seemed a great idea at the time is playing havoc with my innards.

kiwijohn

Just in from a thrash around the mountain. Lovely day for it.

piemonster

*notes who the baker is for future advice

forge197
    Free Member

The Bakery looks awesome how I’d love a fresh croissant, pain au raisin or pain au chocolat 🙂

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Been, well, still am, on-call at St Chav’s – a well known hospital Oop North. Having a quick brew before the early morning rush.

maxray
    Free Member

Couldnt sleep due to a mixture of kids and wife strugglig with the warm night :$ least im up now so off to cannock for a ride in a bit.

antigee

yep a very wet afternoon in Melbourne after being a wintery 23degs C on thursday – just recovering from a cold so don’t fancy getting wet – a bit of unicycling in the carport will be followed by drinking too much coffee whilst watching my youngest daughter hone her bmx skills at the indoor skate park

darrell
    Free Member

been up for a few hours. The 5 month old sprog is full of beans, the dog is hassling me and the missus is grumpy

woohoo

waller
    Free Member

Morning! Been out to pick up the rug doctor…. I hope this thing gets the oil out of the carpet before the wife gets back later today…..

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I hope this thing gets the oil out of the carpet before the wife gets back later today…..

[url=http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/categories/departments/living_room/living_room_rugs/]Plan B?[/url]

mrblobby
    Free Member

Bobby Jr has been up since half five 😐

zokes
    Free Member

Just had a great walk in the hills, then a beer in front of a roaring fire in the pub. Waiting for England to wake up and finish the job on the Aussies

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!!!’ is closed to new replies.