Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Waiting for the Shiny red van to arrive…what did you get?
  • krag
    Free Member

Just had an email from Merlin to say my hand built wheels are on their way. woop woop, I can finish building my NS bikes hard tail on the weekend.

rolfharris
    Free Member

Race Face Bars, Race Face stem, 2 sets of Race Face cranks, 2 Norco Jerseys, an Evil DOC frame and some t-shirts.

I'm broke now.

fizzer
    Free Member

Decree absolute yahee I'm a free man again 😆

cullen-bay
    Free Member

and not one of you is supporting an lbs, id be ashamed.

Spud

Shirts and ties for work!

showerman
    Free Member

dyson ball vacum cleaner, wife was slowing down with the old one she should be able to suck and dust at once now

crazyjohnyblows
    Free Member

thats lucky….all he brought me was a bill for £300…Oh well better luck tommorrow maybe…

ace_sparky
    Free Member

Pair of Assos bib shorts, Chris King BB grease insertion tool, 1L bottle of citrus degreaser and a Helly Hansen short sleeved lifa top, happy days 🙂

singlespeedstu

A Henry extra vac yesterday and with any luck a new fork for the tandem tomorrow.

anokdale
    Free Member

Pair of Schwalbe Lancruisers and tubes for the 3 Px next month

colnagokid

cullen-bay, if I waited one of my 'local' bs to get me a 46 tooth chainring for a compact shimano chainset for my cx bike-the season woulb be over.

rolfharris
    Free Member

I am the LBS and ordered a lot of this stuff while I'm on holiday in the states- £60 for the cranks!

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Waiting for the Shiny red van to arrive…what did you get?’ is closed to new replies.