Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Wahoo Roam rear snapped off
  • argee

I had my Wahoo Roam separate from the mount a while back, unfortunately the rear of the unit was still in the mount, managed to use adhesive to get it back on, but it’s gone again, and wondering if there was another solution, as it’s probably not going to be as effective a second time.

Are there any cases, or ways to strap a wahoo unit to the bars without the mount, failing any suggestions i’ll go with a solution of rubber tie downs, but again, probably not a great solution, and the screen will have some bits obscured, anyone had this and found a decent way around it?

argee

I agree argee

stevious

Sounds like a bit of a niche case you have, but when I broke the tabs off my Garmin 810 I got a wee glue-on thing from raceware direct that kept it sweet for a while. Could be worth a look there.

tonyd

Have you spoken to Wahoo support? I’ve had excellent service from them, always worth asking there as they might know of a good solution, or better still help you fix it properly.

trailwagger
    Free Member

As above get hold of Wahoo. Their customer service is excellent and they will no doubt send you out a replacement next day, assuming its still inside the 18 month warranty.

jonnyrockymountain

Yeah got onto wahoo, my mate did the same and wahoo sent him a new one

rob13
    Free Member

I need to contact Wahoo about my Bolt. The screen inside must have cracked as I’ve got a black mark slowly migrating from the top left downward. Don’t know whether a repair is possible.

MoreCashThanDash

I need to contact Wahoo about my Bolt. The screen inside must have cracked as I’ve got a black mark slowly migrating from the top left downward. Don’t know whether a repair is possible.

I have the same thing on mine – it’s not got bad enough to affect how I use it so I’ve not bothered doing anything about it yet.

simonbea
    Free Member

I had the black screen mark which slowly got worse. Contacted wahoo, they told me to do a ‘field destroy’ (take a hammer to it and send them a photo) and they sent me a brand new one, had original from when they were first released. So worth contacting them

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Wahoo Roam rear snapped off’ is closed to new replies.