Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Wahoo kickr, anybody seen any Black Friday or otherwise deals?
  • nickdavies

I know wahoo don’t allow the discounting, but there’s a few companies offering 10% off £500, 15% off £750 etc. Had a hunt but haven’t found anything yet.

Anyone?

frankconway

Me neither; very tight price control.

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

Reconditioned units with some big discounts on Wahoo’s UK website.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

as above , mates just bought a recon kickr, with 2 years warranty for £600 from wahoo direct

nickdavies

Thanks very much pleader, i did look friday and there was just the wheel on job.

Job jobbed, kickr ordered. 👍

Anybody want to buy an original bkool?? 😂

nickdavies

Don’t suppose anybody eyeing those bf wahoo deals had theirs yet? Mid dec and they’ve had £600 straight away without anymore than a thanks for your money email!

Travis

Only that my lbs was doing £100 off a KICKR.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Don’t suppose anybody eyeing those bf wahoo deals had theirs yet? Mid dec and they’ve had £600 straight away without anymore than a thanks for your money email!

Doesn’t sound right when I bought mine plenty Comms and it came in 3 days from Holland with tracking.

You checked your spam

aroyalnit
    Free Member

I ordered a black friday recon Kickr Core on 28th November (£479.99), and it turned up with no problems on 3rd December (with tracked DPD)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Wahoo kickr, anybody seen any Black Friday or otherwise deals?’ is closed to new replies.