Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Wahoo/Garmin GPS: deals available?
  • grtdkad

I am after a Wahoo Elemnt BOLT or a Garmin Edge 530, hoping to avoid paying full RRP if I can help it.

Anyone aware of any deals available? I’ve been scouring websites since November and there’s nowt. May need to suck it up and pay 💰

Bez

You can get 10% off at Clever Training via DC Rainmaker. (At least I assume you still can; I used it myself to get a 530 when they came out, although I hated it and returned it; YMMV.)

savoyad

Edge 530 is £195 via bluelightcard at the moment, so probably the same through all those kind of sites (corporate discount portals etc).

Flaperon

Wahoo doesn’t permit third party retailers to discount their products, so your only solution is to wait until they authorise a sale.

You might find slightly cheaper if you’re a member of a cycling club with a tame LBS.

grtdkad

Edge 530 bought from bike-discount .de

Let’s see how long shipping takes to get through GBBacklog

jonba
    Free Member

If you are a member of British cycling you’ll get 10% off at Halfords or Evans if they have it in stock.

Have you tried Argos? They had some good prices on other Garmin units recently.

grtdkad

Garmin 530 Ordered Saturday, delivered Wednesday.

Well done Germany, they’ve clearly cracked the international export paperwork malarkey.
    Who knew!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Wahoo/Garmin GPS: deals available?’ is closed to new replies.