Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Wahoo elemnt bolt deleting saved routed/imported gpx
  • sam1988
    Free Member

Noticed something odd with my bolt. Have a new saved route which I downloaded to the app then synced to the bolt a few days ago. Noticed today the route was no longer on the app or bolt. Downloaded again and synced. If I turn off the bolt and turn it back on again the route is still present untill connect the bolt to the app, soon as it’s connected the routes gone and only leaves routes I have saved in my Strava.

Anyone had this? I did change to a new phone recently, could this be connected, a setting that could be wrong?

reeksy

Not the same but I did have a route error yesterday imported from Strava which just stopped halfway.

sixtoes

Is the Bolt set to auto-sync with Strava, and was the disappearing route originally planned in Strava? If so the sync with Strava might be deleting a route that Strava still thinks it owns but that it knows is no longer wanted.

ballsofcottonwool
    Free Member

Have you contacted Wahoo customer service? In my experience they have always been able to provide an answer even if they weren’t able to solve the problem.

sam1988
    Free Member

I have auto sync with Strava turned on. The route was created by someone else, I added it to my bolt using an app called Strava to gpx, something I’ve done many times before with zero issue.

I’ve contacted emailed wahoo so will await a reply. In the mean time I’ve signed up to the free trial on Strava premium and saved the route to Strava which has stayed on my wahoo now. Very odd

sam1988
    Free Member

Reply from wahoo incase anyone else having issues.

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. This is an issue we are aware of and we have opened an internal ticket with our development team to investigate and resolve the problem.

Since we have an open ticket with our development team, all customer service tickets related to the issue (including this one) will be marked as “On-Hold” and merged with the developer ticket to be monitored internally. This process allows us to send automatic notifications to you via email when changes are complete. Full release notes are posted on https://support.wahoofitness.com

Be sure to keep your app and device up-to-date to receive the fix, when available.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience and support as we strive to serve you better. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns in the meantime.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.