Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • W2 at Afan- how easy to follow the link route between Y Wall and Whites Level?
  • Leadfold

Off to Afan tomorrow and it will be foggy. Though I have done Y Wall many times never tried to do the link with Whites Level. I have a crap sense of direction and if I can get lost I probably will. How well sign-posted is the link, because in the fog I will be very dependant on this?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

If you’re okay with remembering to breathe on a regular basis you probably possess the necessary cognitive functionality to navigate the route.

chakaping
    Free Member

It’s very easy.

Right at the top, up through the trees, left and then bear right over two gates.

All signed.

Leadfold

Just remind me is it ‘in’ then ‘out’ or the other way around?

Thanks for the reply. Reassuring that even I will find it hard to get lost. All I have to do now is get round without falling off

Leku
    Free Member

See you later.

You missed a cold one last night.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

😆 Depends where you’re starting from…

loddrik
    Free Member

Is this for real? It’s marked and pretty hard to miss.

taxi25
    Free Member

There can be some confusion. After climbing Whites and heading towards the wall descent you have to ignore the W2 sign that would send you on the final descent. Just keep on going.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘W2 at Afan- how easy to follow the link route between Y Wall and Whites Level?’ is closed to new replies.