Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Vulpine Customer Services
  • cubist
    Free Member

Not sure if anyone else managed to place an order during the aborted Vulpine sample sale last month but if you did, have you had your order delivered or any feedback other than the original holding message? They are not responding to any of my emails.

mjsmart
    Free Member

I placed an order and it arrived about 10 days later.

However when they sent out the email stating they were stopping the sale I sent them an email asking if my order would be honoured. I’ve not had a response to that or 2 follow up emails I sent before the order arrived. Very disappointed with their customer service and unlikely to order again.

jamiep
    Free Member

Their system was overwhelmed with the sale and accepted significant orders that couldn’t be fulfilled. I have read various forums where unfulfilled customers are being ignored. Email and also leave a voicemail message and then cancel your payment with the bank

burko73

They were giving everyone a 25% discount who was on their mailing list to make amends. I have experienced good customer service from them in the past.

Small young companies growing and selling into a rapidly developing market isn’t always easy to get right!

mcj78
    Free Member

I ordered a few things, money was taken from bank straight away (£80 or something) & received a confirmation email – heard nothing until last week when I got an email saying most of the items i’d ordered were out of stock & I would be refunded for those with the remaining single item being sent out shortly. Then I got another dispatch email saying that the whole order had been shipped, ultimately only the one item arrived & i’m still waiting on a refund for the rest 😐

mcj78
    Free Member

burko73

Small young companies growing and selling into a rapidly developing market isn’t always easy to get right!

The last time they had an online sample sale it went slightly tits up too – couple of years back I think, I tried to buy a few things but when proceeded to checkout everything in the basket was suddenly out of stock, at least then I didn’t get charged I suppose 😆

cubist
    Free Member

Just spoke to someone and they said it would be middle of next week before they got through the back log. 15 minutes later they responded to my email saying all the best bargains I ordered were out of stock but that the rest is on its way.

I do appreciate they are a small business and mistakes happen and they have tried to do right by offering me a further 30% discount.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Vulpine Customer Services’ is closed to new replies.