Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Vulpine clothing these days?
  • nedrapier

Just seen some stuff of theirs on Sport Pursuit. I remember them being known as pricey but great.

I also dimly remember something about the name being sold and the quality dipping. Can anyone tell me if I’m talking out of my arse?

Anyone had anything of theirs recently? Decent enough? Hardwearing?

Cheers!

b33k34

Quality seems the same. Now owned by SportPursuit but still run with its own website. Like many of these brand buyouts it seems to very much be a case of keep churning out the same stuff with little or no new designs.

footflaps

it seems to very much be a case of keep churning out the same stuff with little or no new designs.

Yes, only see it on SP, and seems like the same stuff for several years now. None of which appeals to me…

nedrapier

cheers guys, I’ll give the jeans and shorts a go.

susepic

Interesting – does SportPursuit list which brands are exclusively SP. Brands like Fjern look like they only get sold on that platform.

finbar
    Free Member

Didn’t the original owner shaft quite a few people in the process of building and then losing the brand? (yes – story here: https://www.bikebiz.com/what-the-hell-happened-at-vulpine/)

Even if they’ve nothing to do with Nick Hussey any more, it’s not a brand I’d spend good money wanting to associate with.

footflaps

Interesting – does SportPursuit list which brands are exclusively SP.

I doubt it, that would bust their fake 50% off model if they’re the only ones making and selling the stuff….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Vulpine clothing these days?’ is closed to new replies.