Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • vu vu zela!!!! WTF!!
  • markyboy
    Free Member

:?going to have to switch the footy off there doing my head in!

highclimber
    Free Member

It sounds like a swarm of angry killer bees. I couldn't cope with 4 weeks of that noise!!

john_drummer
    Free Member

you switch off after a while. or maybe the football made me switch off. the vuvuzelas were better than the game

project
    Free Member

Washing the bike tonight,some kid on the street had some sort of horn, and he kept blowing it repeatedly,finally went looking for him,he turned out to be a 50 plus year old fat bloke in an england shirt,and a can of lager in his other hand

Get a life,youre not a child.

rusky
    Free Member

A couple of the neighbours have them. I just got the airzound out! 😆

highclimber
    Free Member

maybe we should summon an execution squad for all those bearing this resentful din-making toys!

konabunny
    Free Member

wouldn't it be possible for the broadcaster to remove/reduce the sound of the horns by stripping it out of the sound feed in some way? (I'm imagining some sort of high-tech graphic equalizer that could "turn down" that frequency or whatever it's called).

sputnik
    Free Member

I likes em… 🙂
    Proper tribal/carnival atmosphere.

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

They're the sound of stupidity.

tazzymtb

perfect for football then 😀

Spongebob
    Free Member

I wonder if noise cancelling headphones would help.

Jamie
    Free Member

Dorset_Knob – Member

🙄

trailmonkey

I like it in a nostalgic way. It reminds me of the Euro games in the seventies ( ie 74 WC ) where the noise of air can horns would be ever present behind the sound of Coleman or Hugh Johns.

The only thing I don't like about them is the way they make every game sound the same which is a shame because lots of the teams – Brazil, Argentina, England, Korea, Italy have fans that bring a unique sound to their games and this is being lost a bit.

billybob
    Free Member

I agree – the atmosphere you get with sounds like those really old computer games where the crowd noise remains constant throughout – it doesn't convey the excitement of the fans.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘vu vu zela!!!! WTF!!’ is closed to new replies.