Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Voxi – anyone else?
  • Kryton57

So, lured by 8GB and free everything else for £10 I moved from Plusnet to Voxi – Vodaphones budget SIM only MVNO.

Simply put, its crap.  I can’t make 50% of calls with the message “Not registered on Network appearing” despite a decent signal being displayed, and thats after I talked with them and adjusted some settings.  And I’m in a 100% 4G coverage area.

Anyone else experiencing this – is it Voxi or Vodaphone in general?

boombang
    Free Member

There are a few areas where my phone say 4G but won’t make a call or do anything data related on Vodafone. Big spot near Hildenborough in Kent, another just by Dartford in Essex.

I always figured I actually didn’t have reception there and the phone was wrong though.

belfastflyer
    Free Member

I’ve never trusted these networks that just pop up over night.

If it helps… 3 do a £9 sim only plan with the exact same offer (plus their roaming stuff). I just moved to it. If you’re interested go to MSE and they’ll have a link

unovolo
    Free Member

My daughter is on it and hasnt voiced any issues, but she never makes voice calls pretty much just social media use.

As with any network think it just depends where you are, my works phone is on Giff Gaff( so O2) and its shite.

My personal phone is on Smarty(3)and have no issues.

cheddarchallenged
    Free Member

Voxi is an MVNO owned by Vodafone – and yes, it’s the latter’s cr4p network that’s to blame.

bruceandhisbonus
    Free Member

I’ve been with Voxi for a few months and I’ve not had any issues at all. Very good value for my sim only plan.

DaveP

2 kids on voxi and have zero issues.

Unlimited stuff is included when roaming – which is impressive!

birky
    Free Member

Were you getting good reception with Plusnet? There’s a deal with them via Uswitch, 9GB for a tenner.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Voxi – anyone else?’ is closed to new replies.