Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Vote Now: Most Desirable Mountain Bike – Singletrack Reader Awards
  • stwhannah

In a break from the norm, we’ve got four finalists for you in this category – we just couldn’t narrow it down any more. These aren’t the bikes that yo …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Vote Now: Most Desirable Mountain Bike – Singletrack Reader Awards

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the button below.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

geometron for uplift, or the scott for day to day riding.

how did orbea get in their. ;0)
    i seem to spend my life having my orbea bearings replaced..
    and hammered chissled drilled out..

chrismac

Can we have a none of the above in all the categories? None of those bikes would even make the long list of most desirable bikes of the year IMHO. Transition Spur for normal riding Deviate highlander for big days and holidays

didnthurt

I went for the Geometron but it was almost like voting in the general election, ie best of a bad bunch (not really a bad list but I don’t really lust for any of them).

twistedpencil

Well I booked a demo on a G1 yesterday, and yes fearful of where it will lead. 10years out of the last Nicolai so should see me through to my mid 50s 😀

Mark

Can we have a none of the above in all the categories?

No. That would be awful, negative and, well… just a bit bloody miserable. You aren’t bloody miserable are you?

Kuco

Every time I see a picture of the Atherton bike with its joins I just think of Kee Klamp.

ton

what about a nice hardtail ? everyone loves a nice hardtail.

fivealive

Desire, no yeti, no ibis, no pace, no Santa Cruz, no bespoke. Nearest I get to desire from this is for the love of Atherton’s even though I’m not a lug fanboy. You can’t please everyone I guess but am left wondering.

spooky_b329

No skinny niche homegrown hardtail with a bling paintjob? What has the world come to!

redthunder
    Free Member

Geometron.

Because I liked the Blue Bells in the picture 🙂

Daffy

Surprised not to see the new Hope…

Spark RC gets my vote.

fatbikeandcoffee
    Free Member

Sorry but I’m with most of the comments above.

Very uninspiring choice for me, and hence picked the Scott as the least bad option for me.

No bike lust there, sorry, but on the plus side credit card is safe.

James

ads678

Yep, rubbish list. I chose the gemetron but there would actually be sooo many more bikes i’d buy before that. Actually wish I’d gone for the Scott now…

I’m with ton as well, whay no HT? 2 enduro bikes and XC bike and a laz-E-bike….

tomhoward

All the folk saying there’s nothing they fancy, who did you nominate that isn’t there?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.