Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Vote Keeper of the Peak! (Please)
  • Pook

I can’t quite believe it, but wonderfully (and very gratefully), I’ve been shortlisted for the Volunteer of the Year Award in the Campaign for National Parks Park Protector Awards.

I’d love to get your vote

I love mountsin biking and I love the Peak District. Hopefully that’s worth a nod, but if you need more convincing, Hannah kindly interviewed me…

Vote Now For Keeper of The Peak! National Parks Volunteer of The Year

flyingmonkeycorps

Normally I would… Except my dad is also shortlisted (Bob Slater, literally right after you!). Good luck though!

Bunnyhop

Done :o)

Tracey

Sorted. 👍

It takes a few seconds to vote.

Wouldn’t it be great if we all got behind this and Chris got the recognition he deserves

stumpyjon

Done.

blokeuptheroad

Done, good luck!

MartynS

Done!
    And thank you for the hard work.

dawson

Done

jsync

Done

Pook

Thanks folks, I really appreciate it

But FMC! What are the chances eh? Ha! To be fair, the others are all bloody brilliant

flyingmonkeycorps

@Pook he hasn’t actually got around to sending me the link yet, I only saw it because of yours (I did know it was happening).

I think the variety in volunteers and what they do is brilliant, and any one is a deserving winner.

flyingmonkeycorps

And on that note – massive congrats to Keeper of the Peak! A well deserved winner.

Tracey

That’s great news and we’ll deserved for all the effort that’s been put I over the years. 👍🍻

blokeuptheroad

Congratulations, well deserved!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.